Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2018, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

Why does that matter at all? I assure you 100% of the time the people camping lucan are after a single spawn, the lucan spawn, which the guards have nothing to do with. There is no reason you should have to even kill them at all.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 02-14-2018, 08:06 PM
Kobold

So. Damn. Convoluted. The camp is intimidating because of the time involved, the mixed up rules...and now I find out loot rights are illegal to sell?

Cue the losing trombone sound from Price is Right.
Old 02-14-2018, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

players should really rally and demand more clear and consistent rules
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 02-14-2018, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
players should really rally and demand more clear and consistent rules
I completely agree: we should DEMAND stuff from our totally free server staffed entirely by volunteers.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-14-2018, 08:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I completely agree: we should DEMAND stuff from our totally free server staffed entirely by volunteers.
^^^ forget demanding stuff let's strike. We can all go play on live. Level 60 in a week with a free epic
This isn't rocket science people: if your name clearly means something non-Everquest-related when most people see it, it doesn't belong. If your name is the same as something obscure that most people have never heard of, it's fine.:
Old 02-14-2018, 09:03 PM
Orc

Change week to a few hours if we're talking about live. but zzzzzZZz
Old 02-14-2018, 09:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Theres no server to "volunteer" for if theres zero happy players left anymore, genius. TY for the terrible input, however.

The sim repops did a lot to tide over discontent but theres still things glaringly evident such as the constant threads/petitions like this one.

Quote:
Old 02-14-2018, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Theres no server to "volunteer" for if theres zero happy players left anymore, genius. TY for the terrible input, however.
nilbog doesn't care if you play. it's a museum.

Mind your GODDAMN manners.
Old 02-14-2018, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nilbog doesn't care if you play. it's a museum.

Mind your GODDAMN manners.
Your caps lock nerd rage warmed my heart tonight. For that i thank you

Quote:
Old 02-14-2018, 09:30 PM
Kobold

I would just like to add that I have read through this entire thread... and I still have no idea what the rules are for this camp.

I think the GMs have intentionally made the rules ambiguous because they don't exactly know how to handle it either. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread