Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2019, 12:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so she's now the primary breadwinner (as a massage therapist).
how much for a happy ending?
Old 02-28-2019, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you have to ask, you don't have enough.
Old 02-28-2019, 02:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you have to ask, you don't have enough.
this doesn't really make sense. lame post!
Old 02-28-2019, 02:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this doesn't really make sense. lame post!
Exactly, I like to shop around and get quotes for my hand jobs.

I'm a frugal John.
Old 02-28-2019, 02:42 PM
Banned

Not sure what’s worse, playing here or live.
Old 02-28-2019, 02:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure what’s worse, playing here or live.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-28-2019, 02:53 PM
Banned

I just like posting with like-minded individuals. As a youth this game was part of my identity (LOL) and i feel like y'allns have a similar lived experience.

Obviously, playing this game in 2019 on this awful server or live is humiliating mental illness.
Old 02-28-2019, 03:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This actually hit home a little. A little over a year ago I went from a six-figure programmer salary to ... embarrassingly low teacher pay. Meanwhile my wife has taken on more hours and gotten a raise, so she's now the primary breadwinner (as a massage therapist).

Of course I made the shift to work from home and do something I enjoy, not to play more EQ ... but I also definitely play more EQ now, while my wife works (only a few) more hours than she used to.
So ... yeah ... feeling kinda guilty after reading that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But on the plus side, at least I don't hide purchases from her (or play on live). I'll buy a few packs of magic cards every now and then without telling her, but that's not about hiding anything so much as she just doesn't care about minor purchases I make.
check rubmaps
Old 02-28-2019, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
check rubmaps
Yes yes, very cute, but no she's not that kind of "masseuse" (which is why I said "massage therapist"). She's the kind who can fix your back pain better than most chiropractors, or she can massage the right muscles to make your right shoulder not be an inch higher than your left (which you wouldn't have even noticed before, but you'll definitely notice after).

But quite frankly that sort of thinking really makes her job suck a lot more. She already has a very physically demanding job, and it only makes matters worse when one of her clients (and this has happened not just with random weirdos off the street, but sometimes with repeat customers too) starts asking if she'll touch their dick for them.

PSA: Don't do it people. If you want some loving go to rubmaps or wherever, don't proposition legit massage therapists!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-28-2019, 04:31 PM
Aviak

Live is fun. Lots of people on p99 play on TLPs servers. I meet people in p99 with significant others and responsibilities all the time, not sure why everyone is pretending this thread is only the result of weak sissy live players lol. People say 'wife aggro' in groups all the time. Y'all have more in common with 'beta cuck live players' than you think lol.

Then again this is the place for trolling, which is why I read it, and there has been some excellent trolling so far, so carry on.
Closed Thread