Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2019, 06:51 AM
Planar Protector

Has anyone else noticed that when you open your inventory, the second number of your level is gone?

Mean, when you open inventory and look under your character's name, it says I am level 1 even though I am level 11. This happened at 10 as well.
Old 10-29-2019, 06:58 AM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggboy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This has probably already been asked, but I didn't spot a reply, are there any other UI's out there that will work here? I played almost from the original launch for many years, and I don't recall it being so hard just to see the text in the windows, I have tried setting the background to black, but I ccan't make that stick for somereason...
No. P1999 Staff decided months ago to enforce a velious UI they were distributing in patch files. This project was just trying to make it more era relevant than the previous one was. What is making it hard to see?

1. If you have trouble seeing it because of transparency, set the texture and tint color so that it is on a solid background.
2. If you are having trouble seeing because the windows are small, you can try playing at a lower resolution.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has anyone else noticed that when you open your inventory, the second number of your level is gone?

Mean, when you open inventory and look under your character's name, it says I am level 1 even though I am level 11. This happened at 10 as well.
I have not seen this at all. I had tested the UI with many different level characters and haven’t seen it. Once my green character is 11 I will check to see if I have the same issue.
Old 10-29-2019, 07:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. P1999 Staff decided months ago to enforce a velious UI they were distributing in patch files. This project was just trying to make it more era relevant than the previous one was. What is making it hard to see?

1. If you have trouble seeing it because of transparency, set the texture and tint color so that it is on a solid background.
2. If you are having trouble seeing because the windows are small, you can try playing at a lower resolution.

I have not seen this at all. I had tested the UI with many different level characters and haven’t seen it. Once my green character is 11 I will check to see if I have the same issue.
Yes please do. I never leveled a toon past a single digit level in beta so I didn't notice it. It only happens when you are level 10+. I forgot the screenshots I took last night and now I am in work.
Old 10-29-2019, 08:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't do this with your spellbook, you'll lose your meditate button art.
You can set the transparency but don't turn off the texture or change tint.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-29-2019, 09:47 AM
Sarnak

Anyone have an issue where mana is reporting wrong client side? Most times I die my mana respawns at 75%. It’s actually full but can’t tell since no numbers in inventory and a single cast brings it back to 100 less the spell cast
Old 10-29-2019, 02:11 PM
Orc

Default error message at character selection screen

Now on my 4th wipe and clean re install from Titanium discs with (Anti Virus disabled). Patch v52 and still get at character select screen: One or more of your Everquest files are not the correct Titanium Version of Project 1999. You will not be able to play until the files listed in red are replaced with correct versions.

Click this link for more information

GlobalLoad.txt(t68804337) is the file in red text and clicking the link takes me to a Forums page accessible only by administrators.

I have tried patching the GlobalLoad files from v52 to the Titanium download every way I can including deleting the GlobalLoad files on Titanium first before patching the file from v52......still no luck.

Been waiting for 2 years to play Pre Kunark and well.....as Kiff says uuuuhhhhh
Old 10-29-2019, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintmaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now on my 4th wipe and clean re install from Titanium discs with (Anti Virus disabled). Patch v52 and still get at character select screen: One or more of your Everquest files are not the correct Titanium Version of Project 1999. You will not be able to play until the files listed in red are replaced with correct versions.

Click this link for more information

GlobalLoad.txt(t68804337) is the file in red text and clicking the link takes me to a Forums page accessible only by administrators.

I have tried patching the GlobalLoad files from v52 to the Titanium download every way I can including deleting the GlobalLoad files on Titanium first before patching the file from v52......still no luck.

Been waiting for 2 years to play Pre Kunark and well.....as Kiff says uuuuhhhhh
Taking this offline to PMs.
Old 10-29-2019, 02:13 PM
Orc

Default correction

GlobalLoad.txt(768804337)
Old 10-29-2019, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Here is what I see...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture2.JPG (32.3 KB, 119 views)
Old 10-29-2019, 04:54 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here is what I see...
I actually forgot to take a screenshot. I went 10-12 this morning. And it showed up properly in my inventory screen while I was level 11.

I notice that you are using a custom text option. Can you try changing to the default and see what it looks like? I notice that the text box for "PLATINUM" is being cut off to "PLATINU" as well. So my guess is that the custom text you have chosen does not fit the area defined by the UI.
Closed Thread