Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2019, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey a condescending self important guy on p99 forums i think he fits right in really
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-02-2019, 07:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To save anyone actually looking for a solution, that has a similar problem, the wasted time and calories reading the intolerable filth and garbage written by these fucking morons:

The solution
is to sign in directly to your eq emu account, then go under login server accounts on the left hand side.

The problem arises from the auto-linking feature done from the P99 forum account.

Just use your eq-emu login servers account. Everything is still there. Just change the password directly to that account under that menu tab.
I run a database at work, and there is one dumbass VP that about every six months forgets his password and then sends me a toxic email about how shitty the system is and that he needs me to “fix” his account. So I reset his password and don’t hear from him for another six months.

Man that guy is a fucking moron.
Old 04-02-2019, 07:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looking forward to talking to Rogean since obviously this is not a place for anyone with server admin experience.
Why do we need your solution posted when we can just text Rogean or Nilbog? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-03-2019, 06:30 AM
Orc

Quote:
To save anyone actually looking for a solution, that has a similar problem, the wasted time and calories reading the intolerable filth and garbage written by these fucking morons:

The solution
is to sign in directly to your eq emu account, then go under login server accounts on the left hand side.

The problem arises from the auto-linking feature done from the P99 forum account.

Just use your eq-emu login servers account. Everything is still there. Just change the password directly to that account under that menu tab.
Old 04-03-2019, 06:31 AM
Orc

Quote:
There are also a lot of other great servers available, such as Rise of Zek. A classic, Rallos-Zek style pvp server experience actually approaching the classic experience more than p99.
Old 04-03-2019, 07:35 AM
Fire Giant

Good thing you self quoted there, otherwise I would have been confused.

OP, one thing I think you're still not clear on: Including the broad stroke of calling everyone "fucking morons" while you yourself made a very simple, avoidable mistake is what's bringing your posts to autistic levels of hypocrisy. Doubling down here is not doing you much justice.
Old 04-03-2019, 07:42 AM
Orc

Quote:

The solution

Old 04-03-2019, 08:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good thing you self quoted there, otherwise I would have been confused.

OP, one thing I think you're still not clear on: Including the broad stroke of calling everyone "fucking morons" while you yourself made a very simple, avoidable mistake is what's bringing your posts to autistic levels of hypocrisy. Doubling down here is not doing you much justice.
Old 04-03-2019, 08:03 AM
Orc

The solution is to sign in directly to your eq emu account, then go under login server accounts on the left hand side.

Old 04-03-2019, 10:22 AM
Banned

Jesus dude. You're a real gem, you know that Dru?
Closed Thread