Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROSUM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
someone tell cast to upgrade his windows 95
WIN7XP64B U MAD
Old 01-12-2012, 08:14 PM
Aviak

Some of the gifs here are legendary ..ty

Btw thought of a solution.. just give every char 1 set of both dragons loot table then everyones happy ... jk
Old 01-12-2012, 08:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Listen, I may sound bitter but I really do like some of the people in the Nihilum including Beovvulf, but come on Tror, you had beovvulf do the same shit with the LDC on top of holocaust multiple times, the biggest PVP strat we had was training Holocaust. Glass house, stones, etc.

What's there not to like about me?

And tro never had me do anything. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sextar View Post
holo dont have them big plays?
Old 01-12-2012, 08:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf420 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's there not to like about me?

And tro never had me do anything. Lol.
beta
Old 01-12-2012, 08:56 PM
Banned

sig
Old 01-12-2012, 10:45 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because you KNEW there was a way to BUG Nagafen. And you then INTENTIONALY did so thus gaining an unfair advantage over the encounter.

BTW you are the new guy here..i been here since the begining...

So screw you.
You knew about your MQ use, distributed it to your entire guild, made a fail excuse when your officer forums went public, were given a chance to stop using it, continued using it, got caught redhanded as a product of your own 2pidity, lied about it, and then threw a 3 month long tantrum threatening to attack/sue the server after being banned.

You may have been here since the begining (sic), but over 9 tenths of that time was spent cheating. If you thought you had a leg to stand on in this regarding exploiters, I just knocked each of them out from under you 4 times.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You knew about your MQ use, distributed it to your entire guild, made a fail excuse when your officer forums went public, were given a chance to stop using it, continued using it, got caught redhanded as a product of your own 2pidity, lied about it, and then threw a 3 month long tantrum threatening to attack/sue the server after being banned.

You may have been here since the begining (sic), but over 9 tenths of that time was spent cheating. If you thought you had a leg to stand on in this regarding exploiters, I just knocked each of them out from under you 4 times.
+1
Old 01-12-2012, 10:49 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First Disclaimer: I have not read any posts in this thread since page 26.. I can not spend all day on these boards like some of you >_>

Having said that, I am looking into the vox kill.

Here is the encounter log:

http://www.project1999.org/p99/?Log&Srv=5&Enc=4963900

And here's some new screenshots that just came to light:

http://www.rogean.com/images/vox1.png
http://www.rogean.com/images/vox2.png
http://www.rogean.com/images/vox3.png
http://www.rogean.com/images/vox4.png

Looks like using a doorway to somehow exploit line if sight in a way that allows you to attack but avoid getting hit by AE's?

Want to explain this one Nihilum?
And this is what I've been saying all along. You can't single out one guild when all of them are using the same exploits to down mobs.
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Damn son you got Zone_cmd'd...
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Sarnak

down goes frazier