Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2019, 06:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im someone with 0 history with you and only have experience since u been doing riot things

and holy moly are you just dumb and unhelpful in ooc

you trying to come off as rational right now is laughable to everyone who has been around recently

to clarify, i'm not saying your comments in this thread are irrational and childish but the comments you make in ooc and tells after you lose mobs are
That’s half the fun ... either being a turd or being salty. Diamondfist always been alil salty.
Old 07-13-2019, 07:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s half the fun ... either being a turd or being salty. Diamondfist always been alil salty.
more like a salty turd
Old 07-13-2019, 07:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sending our members toxic tells and falsely accusing us of training is pretty toxic too, you clown.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this seems like a good time to post the Detoxx tells montage to me
Old 07-13-2019, 10:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikebro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dealing with toxic tells... where have I seen this before...

Wake up people this server is toxic the people that play it are toxic and most importantly only 44 days until WoW Classic.
Amen!
Old 07-13-2019, 11:26 PM
Kobold

This thread is really sad and I mean like really sad and that is coming from a 39 year old man who is addicted to my little pony in real life so I think some of you should rethink your life choices and if you really need to do it in game please you are welcome to come by my cabin in Lake Rathe so just hit up Vacker in game and we will go chill and fish in the lake and we can discuss how you are going to get your self together and help me get my epic ok but come on please with the dragons already cause there aren't crazy dragons running around the lake so we can all just take a breather and maybe bash in some goblins or something and figure out where we go from here but I'm guessing Brad McQuaid would be rolling in his grave if he could see what you all are doing here and probably also if he were concurrently deceased at the same time he saw this sad display so in reality its probably more likely that he is rolling in his 1993 geo storm at what is going on here
Old 07-14-2019, 01:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakerees [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread is really sad and I mean like really sad and that is coming from a 39 year old man who is addicted to my little pony in real life so I think some of you should rethink your life choices and if you really need to do it in game please you are welcome to come by my cabin in Lake Rathe so just hit up Vacker in game and we will go chill and fish in the lake and we can discuss how you are going to get your self together and help me get my epic ok but come on please with the dragons already cause there aren't crazy dragons running around the lake so we can all just take a breather and maybe bash in some goblins or something and figure out where we go from here but I'm guessing Brad McQuaid would be rolling in his grave if he could see what you all are doing here and probably also if he were concurrently deceased at the same time he saw this sad display so in reality its probably more likely that he is rolling in his 1993 geo storm at what is going on here
WTS punctuation and line breaks. That was literally painful to read.
Old 07-14-2019, 01:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondfist
With all the RMTers i told you about...
ITT Diamondfists admits to being a snitch.
Old 07-14-2019, 06:32 AM
Sarnak

breaking news

noone gives a fuck
Old 07-14-2019, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

I love it when people from AM cry that other people are toxic
Re: Detoxx
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 07-14-2019, 11:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker85 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WTS punctuation and line breaks. That was literally painful to read.
Jakerees posts are literary treasures. If you don't read these as one long sentence and clamor for punctuation you aren't doing it right.

It's a stream of consciousness that provides insight into one of the best posters.