Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2016, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Hearthstone would be better if you could trade cards with people...you know... like every other card game...
Old 05-17-2016, 05:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hearthstone would be better if you could trade cards with people...you know... like every other card game...
same could be said for p99 accounts :P
Old 05-17-2016, 05:14 PM
Banned

Overwatch is a much better game then Hearthstone and this is coming from a Hearthstone player that has been playing the game since beta.
Old 05-17-2016, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubbz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Overwatch is a much better game then Hearthstone and this is coming from a Hearthstone player that has been playing the game since beta.
Cant even compare. They are 2 different types of games. Both to me are entertaining though.
Old 05-17-2016, 05:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cant even compare. They are 2 different types of games. Both to me are entertaining though.
Hearth is how I can imagine someone apreciating OW but not enjoying 'playing' OW.. like for example:

I have no interest in card games.

But I do acknowledge I was damn surprised at the level of implementation/polish/balance of hearthstone.

I Like hearthstone, but I dont enjoy playing it.

kno wat i men?
Old 05-17-2016, 05:38 PM
Banned

Commercials for Overwatch make it look like a cartoony FPS f#ck fest similar to Halo
Old 05-17-2016, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hearth is how I can imagine someone apreciating OW but not enjoying 'playing' OW.. like for example:

I have no interest in card games.

But I do acknowledge I was damn surprised at the level of implementation/polish/balance of hearthstone.

I Like hearthstone, but I dont enjoy playing it.

kno wat i men?
Yeah. I mean i played MTG for years as a teenager. The online version just wasnt implemented very well but i always still enjoyed card games. Hearthstone is just a waterdown version of MTG but if MTG had a decent online version i would play that.(i have played the online version before just didnt find it as entertaining as playing in RL.)HotS is also just a watered down version of LoL. I played that some but didnt really enjoy it as much as LoL.
Old 05-17-2016, 05:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah. I mean i played MTG for years as a teenager. The online version just wasnt implemented very well but i always still enjoyed card games. Hearthstone is just a waterdown version of MTG but if MTG had a decent online version i would play that.(i have played the online version before just didnt find it as entertaining as playing in RL.)HotS is also just a watered down version of LoL. I played that some but didnt really enjoy it as much as LoL.
Have you played mtg recently tho? I was fucking in love with that game, but now, just like most MMO's I was once in love with, the endless expacs and new playstyles just... even if I play with vanilla cards, its just not as fun as I remembered... Perhaps you are going through the same thing, where card games just arnt the same as they used to be.

I feel the same way about MTG as I do about EQ I think.. I love it, but dont like anything past the first few expacs.
Old 05-17-2016, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you played mtg recently tho? I was fucking in love with that game, but now, just like most MMO's I was once in love with, the endless expacs and new playstyles just... even if I play with vanilla cards, its just not as fun as I remembered... Perhaps you are going through the same thing, where card games just arnt the same as they used to be.

I feel the same way about MTG as I do about EQ I think.. I love it, but dont like anything past the first few expacs.
i played MTG Online about 2 months ago. I dont mind new abilities in MTG never did. It still feels like the same game just not one that totally engrosses me now as it did when i was younger. I do enjoy playing hearthstone though if i want something to do for 10-15 mins. Overwatch will bite into the playtime greatly though will just have to be more attentive playing that then hearthstone.
Old 05-17-2016, 06:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
i played MTG Online about 2 months ago. I dont mind new abilities in MTG never did. It still feels like the same game just not one that totally engrosses me now as it did when i was younger. I do enjoy playing hearthstone though if i want something to do for 10-15 mins. Overwatch will bite into the playtime greatly though will just have to be more attentive playing that then hearthstone.
god damn I cant wait for OW.

Stock down a buck today boys, buy it now while its at an all time low low looooow!
Closed Thread