Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2017, 07:40 AM
Fire Giant

WTS Scout roll turn in, 10k
Old 10-06-2017, 07:49 AM
Sarnak

Not an uncommon theme with aftermath. This is their leadership too. A wonder example they set for their members. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-06-2017, 08:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellringer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not an uncommon theme with aftermath. This is their leadership too. A wonder example they set for their members. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You just jump on any occasion to shit talk don't you.

Were all just competition bro, not your enemy
Old 10-06-2017, 08:17 AM
Kobold

WTB Scout item hit me up.
Old 10-06-2017, 08:19 AM
Kobold

Scout went fine this morning. The person that won the roll looted the disk and got the talisman. I tanked, had adequate heals and more than 80% of the people that rolled stuck around to help out with the pull and dps afterwards.

Please don't let this get fucked up. It's working. Let it.
Old 10-06-2017, 08:31 AM
Planar Protector

Hey guys, bump this thread and hopefully will cut down on some competition as it would require you to wait around for a 1hr window for Scout Charisa:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=281965
Old 10-06-2017, 09:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perissh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure it has happened a bunch of times before, and no one made a stink about it. The only issue here is that people saw the Aftermath tag and instantly went on the attack. If that was an untagged player, giving the item to another untagged player, no one would have a word to say.

Hate em', cause you ain't em'.

And no, I am not in Aftermath.
Eh, I dunno about that, yesterday someone in my guild won and THEN realized he didn't have his tools on him, so everyone immediately pounced and demanded it go to 2nd place who also happened to be someone in my guild. In the spirit of fair play and not wanting to upset the agreement and the wishes of the people that show up to these things every day, the 2nd place guy got the reward even tho he was willing to give it to the original guy who I can attest has put in a ton of time doing scout rolls.

And yes it HAS happened in the past where someone would win and then let their friend loot the disk, or log in an alt and loot the disk and it was frowned upon EVERY time because it's a lame way to take advantage of an otherwise honored system that is fair for everyone who shows up looking for a legitimate upgrade. The only recourse that can be taken against people that do that is to associate them with their guild tag and choose not to help them if they win another roll. This is why myself and my guild will never help a member of Savage with this fight, tho they seem to have given up the quest since all 5 of their members have finished the turn in already.

Plush Bufnstuf
Old 10-06-2017, 11:11 AM
Kobold

Well if anyone is just gunna come roll and pass off to a friend, expect many others to come just to roll that way. Does this happen on ring roll? Hell no it doesnt. It should coincide with this also. Its a nice player agreement so far. I think that if you roll and want to pass off to a friend that you bring your own kill force. Easy peasy.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please show me where this player made agreement has been formalized in writing and isn't just your assumptions and or opinion of how things should be.
Before every roll..... the rules for the roll are stated in /ooc. By rolling you have agreed to the rules, otherwise why roll? If you have agreed to the rules, by rolling, and then don't follow them, you would be in violation of said agreement.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:28 AM
Kobold

Ive been meaning to post this for a long time because we havent had any issues like this yet. So come vote and make your opinion matter rather than beat this dead horse.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=282447

Glittersings / Glittercharms / Glitterheals <Anonymous>
Closed Thread