Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Guild with the worst reputation?
BDA 48 41.03%
BDA 17 14.53%
BDA 25 21.37%
BDA 27 23.08%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2015, 06:35 PM
Fire Giant

I just don't like seeing people so miserable. You seem really depressed. Everyone who posts in your guild seems like they're carrying an unbearable weight and they're desperately trying to pick themselves up by lashing out at the most harmless guild on the server. You say it yourselves- we're just sitting there, all alone in VP, while everyone else is teaming up and killing NToV and Statue and shit. We're not a threat to anyone. So why are we the targets?

Because we're the only ones who aren't chained to you.

Congratulations, you're in a textbook codependent addict relationship- you have nothing but resentment and disgust for your partners, but without them you're afraid you'll never score your fix again, so you drag each other down and forward and you find a safe target to project your suffering onto.

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 12-17-2015, 06:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just don't like seeing people so miserable. You seem really depressed. Everyone who posts in your guild seems like they're carrying an unbearable weight and they're desperately trying to pick themselves up by lashing out at the most harmless guild on the server. You say it yourselves- we're just sitting there, all alone in VP, while everyone else is teaming up and killing NToV and Statue and shit. We're not a threat to anyone. So why are we the targets?

Because we're the only ones who aren't chained to you.

Congratulations, you're in a textbook codependent addict relationship- you have nothing but resentment and disgust for your partners, but without them you're afraid you'll never score your fix again, so you drag each other down and forward and you find a safe target to project your suffering onto.
or option 2 - its because Asgard was a small Kunark guild that would routinely get face f@cked by BDA bullying and zerg numbers. You then ruined the rotation because your all greedy pixel whores, and now you pretend to be some casual guild because you cant compete anymore. Asgard stepped up, BDA stepped down, and how sweet it is to see the mighty fallen. Asgard core has stepped up their game and carries a lot of players on their back (myself 100% included) and I honestly cant get enough of hearing you guys cry about it and try to rewrite history
Old 12-17-2015, 06:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
New alliance coming next week, this is the era of alliances.

Who will be next?
Maybe Clue and BDA will take down the EC Griffon, only time will tell!
Old 12-17-2015, 06:46 PM
Fire Giant

Do you actually think any of that is true? I'm not RnFing here, just for a moment, to seriously ask you if you think we were the ones who blew up the rotation. Zerg numbers? We've covered that. We never had nearly the numbers that Taken brought to raids, and you competed with Taken just as much as us, and here you are holding dicks with them. Well, you WERE, until they decided to move ahead without you and team up with Rampage, which, not to be rude, but man, you guys are fucked.

Give me some actual examples of BDA bullying fucking Asgard. Not the RnF, "BDA IS THE BAD GUY" chant, I want to know if you were ever actually there for anything that happened.

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 12-17-2015, 06:51 PM
Fire Giant

Or is "bullying" in this case defined as "your guild didn't get as many mobs because you didn't have the numbers, or you didn't get the FTEs, or you couldn't win the fights"? Because that's not our fault and don't be a fucking baby. We created a rotation for guilds like Asgard to be able to get mobs despite not being strong enough. The A-Team and Taken left that rotation when smaller guilds were exploiting it. BDA got blamed because TMO spent hours and hours and hours lying to people about it. We had your fucking backs and now you're blaming us for everything we tried to help you not deal with.

Old 12-17-2015, 06:55 PM
Banned

and on their pixel thrones rampage wear pixel crowns
their eyes deaf to the shrieks of the unwashed masses
Old 12-17-2015, 06:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSmith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now who is so upset they are double posting?
I always double post. Everyone knows that. I say something, then I think of something else to say, then I think of something else. It's the effect of an active mind. Sorry I'm a deep thinker.

Old 12-17-2015, 06:56 PM
Sarnak

If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 12-17-2015, 07:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSmith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So basically, if you're in BDA double posting is ok, if you aren't in BDA double posting is a sign of being upset... Double standards and hypocrisy, got it
I don't know because I haven't really paid much attention to you because you're not very interesting, but I'm pretty sure when someone who wasn't me (that's important) was calling you out on being upset, it's because you were hurling insults and babbling incoherently with rage, not because you were double posting. I don't remember anyone saying anything about you double posting, just being really fucking mad.

But that's all irrelevant because you're attacking me for someone else's point right now. I don't call people out on double posting, because, as I just said, I always do it. Not having an edit button is shit. But you were extremely mad and it was hilarious.

Old 12-17-2015, 07:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
or option 2 - its because Asgard was a small Kunark guild that would routinely get face f@cked by BDA bullying and zerg numbers. You then ruined the rotation because your all greedy pixel whores, and now you pretend to be some casual guild because you cant compete anymore. Asgard stepped up, BDA stepped down, and how sweet it is to see the mighty fallen. Asgard core has stepped up their game and carries a lot of players on their back (myself 100% included) and I honestly cant get enough of hearing you guys cry about it and try to rewrite history
BDA was never mighty. Quit making up history and claiming BDA bullied anyone lol. When the rotation was dropped in favor of server rules a nod and sigh of relief with the word 'Finally' was being said by the same people you team up with.