Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2016, 01:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I simply don’t see how any class can get through the Seahorse gauntlet without dying unless you are FDing or DAing….I guess a warrior using defensive could? Still seems really really iffy. Plus the walruses near the exit can root you and hit like trucks
I swim through there on my 56 ranger pretty easily.
Old 09-20-2016, 01:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or you know, Harmshield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am fairly confident that there would be about a +80% death rate if trying to Harmshield your way through SG, the only reason Bards can DA song is because of sonic the hedge hog Selo's speed
Old 09-20-2016, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Ranger : camo and just run. Sneak not needed. Some risk of trouble, but I made it through np almost every time. WC cap or gate potion for those rare problems.
Old 09-20-2016, 02:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am fairly confident that there would be about a +80% death rate if trying to Harmshield your way through SG, the only reason Bards can DA song is because of sonic the hedge hog Selo's speed
I've gone through 4-5 times using HS on my Necro. I send pet at the 3 cast HS and swim (I'm max swim skill) it will fall off part way down, but just keep swimming and you'll almost always make it. Only time I died was learning where you need to start swimming up.

That was long time ago prior to Levant, now I pray it's night time or wait for guild dru/wiz because I'm lazy.
Old 09-20-2016, 02:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Selos only works in outdoor zones. I think you're over estimating the difficulty and how long it actually takes. I've done it on naked characters just using sneak numerous times (you can sneak past the first three, just leaving the one in the tunnel you have to tank for a second until youre out of the water). Only time I've had to disc on my warrior was when they were pathing back from someone else's train through and I got stunned.

You're only in the water for a few seconds, and once you get to the part where you're swimming vertically the mobs seem to path awkward and rarely land a hit. You can also invis past the entry mobs.
Old 09-20-2016, 03:03 PM
Kobold

Was required(or really pushed) for everyone to fraps there run through SG for velious launch in beta so we can rush first kill dragons, any class can do it as long as know the way
Old 09-20-2016, 03:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mefdinkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any char can make it through with limited to no risk, some methods to make it through:

Easy Mode - Zero Risk (No Chance of Dying)
Any Class - Alliance Necklace
Druid - Evac
Wiz - Evac
Necro - Evac, FD, or Use Pet as Distraction
Bard - Faction Song or run+DA
Enchanter - Faction Spell
Rogue - Sneak+Hide

Middle Difficulty - Very Safe (Very low risk of dying)
Mage - DA Ring + Pet as distraction and Run
Cleric - DA and Run
Shadowknight - FD and Run
Monk - FD and Run

Highest Difficulty - Medium Risk (Could Def. Die if Unlucky)
Ranger - Sneak and Run
Paladin - Run
Warrior - Run
Shaman - Run and Pet Distraction
Paladins can DA, too
Old 09-20-2016, 03:43 PM
Fire Giant

Fd and run doesnt seem like a very good strat as sk

P sure just run is the much better option
Old 09-20-2016, 06:16 PM
Kobold

On live i made it through on a naked magician minus epic.. You can time ticks to drop down past the first seahorses, you gotta Phelps past the one in the tunnel then reinvis when out of the water and youre good. This was post revamp but i used to do it all the time on my mage while everyone else was wall-succoring
Old 09-20-2016, 07:06 PM
Fire Giant

Inquiring minds want to know, does alliance from base faction make you non-KOS to every mob in the entire zone?
Closed Thread