Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > NPC Bugs

Old 11-13-2021, 12:58 AM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check12345 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's the proper Stomples model, fwiw.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Erati, there were Druid dire charms that hit for quad high 100's, you were not out of the club! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

With the Luclin power set pom was so much more fun. Best xp zone till pop came out. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trying to gather more evidence for these things. Here's one post I found on the Stomples model that for some reason doesn't agree to the screenshot.

"as for cards the hardest ones to get are the thrones. only a couple mobs drop them and none are all that easy. though a decently outfit shaman with topor (or even with out) shouldnt have that much trouble. the best place for thrones is Stomples (giant rabbit that spawns when you kill sniffles. he is VERY tough, can triple for 355 and hits VERY fast even slowed). Stomples is the best bet for thrones. drops one (or two rarely) every 5 kills or so. had one streak of 35 with no thrones. he is on a 33 hour spawn timer and is up at server up."

https://web.archive.org/web/20051123...threadid=11081

And here is a discussion on the April 2001 patch changing some mobs including relocating sniffles/debbis.
https://web.archive.org/web/20010602.../different.htm
Last edited by Telin; 11-13-2021 at 01:04 AM..
Old 11-17-2021, 03:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trying to gather more evidence for these things. Here's one post I found on the Stomples model that for some reason doesn't agree to the screenshot.

"as for cards the hardest ones to get are the thrones. only a couple mobs drop them and none are all that easy. though a decently outfit shaman with topor (or even with out) shouldnt have that much trouble. the best place for thrones is Stomples (giant rabbit that spawns when you kill sniffles. he is VERY tough, can triple for 355 and hits VERY fast even slowed). Stomples is the best bet for thrones. drops one (or two rarely) every 5 kills or so. had one streak of 35 with no thrones. he is on a 33 hour spawn timer and is up at server up."

https://web.archive.org/web/20051123...threadid=11081

And here is a discussion on the April 2001 patch changing some mobs including relocating sniffles/debbis.
Within one of your links there is also multiple confirmations that a Words of Wealth + Top Left words of wealth will create funny money that can be used for obtaining the gift boxes. If we're relying on this evidence, should that change be made as well?
60 Magician - Magicgnome Magicmike
60 Epic Druid - Druidog Godruid
60 Epic Enchanter - Brainfreeze
60 Epic Shaman - Shamikaze Suicideslower
56 Epic Cleric - Letsplay Everquest
56 Necro - Necromann Sir
52 Epic Rogue - Mickstabber
Old 12-07-2021, 03:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwoneo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Within one of your links there is also multiple confirmations that a Words of Wealth + Top Left words of wealth will create funny money that can be used for obtaining the gift boxes. If we're relying on this evidence, should that change be made as well?
where does it say that?

all i see is as expected - combine words of wealth with any 2-throne item created from deck of spontaneous generation (or mask of melodies) for a funny money.
Old 12-07-2021, 03:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
where does it say that?

all i see is as expected - combine words of wealth with any 2-throne item created from deck of spontaneous generation (or mask of melodies) for a funny money.
Joril
Initiate
" its 4 funny money to peaches for a random gift box or nothing. one words of wealth and one top left will get you one funny money. "

Caanus Grey
Dying differently everyday
" As stated, combine your WoW with a top left of WoW, NOT with armor made from your precious cards. "

Hadd
Initiate
" took me a good month of heavy farming of alice in wonderland wing to complete my shammanistic shenanigan breastplate and my pom boots ...
at 60+ with torpor the aiw4 part is doable , not that good xp but still xp , all mobs can drop thrones , and you can farm book pages for WoW and funnies "

Additionally, there are many other posts in the BUGS forums on project 1999 with more evidence to show that gift boxes can be made without the cards and solely from Words of Wealth + Top Left.
60 Magician - Magicgnome Magicmike
60 Epic Druid - Druidog Godruid
60 Epic Enchanter - Brainfreeze
60 Epic Shaman - Shamikaze Suicideslower
56 Epic Cleric - Letsplay Everquest
56 Necro - Necromann Sir
52 Epic Rogue - Mickstabber
Last edited by wwoneo; 12-07-2021 at 03:39 AM..
Old 12-07-2021, 04:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwoneo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
words]
wow, big if true. can i get a reimbursement on those two dozen thrones pls
Old 12-07-2021, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's one post I found on the Stomples model that for some reason doesn't agree to the screenshot.

... the best place for thrones is Stomples (giant rabbit that spawns when you kill sniffles.
Relative to a normal sized rabbit, that is giant: real life rabbits aren't the size of halflings ... not even shrunken ones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 12-07-2021 at 12:36 PM..
Old 09-30-2023, 03:41 PM
Developer

This page confuses me, it's claiming ivy etched gauntlets were a reward when handing in the rabbit foot, instead of the lucky skunk foot which they say was a drop. If anyone can explain...

Old 01-21-2024, 07:13 AM
Large Rat

Not sure if this was mentioned before but the hobbits in picture room (one where sniffles spawns) are currently not able to attack using pets.. the pets just try to run into the wall and never attack doobis etc. used to be able to kill them and they dropped crown more than any mob i have seen in PoM.

I spent 100s and 100s of hours in PoM and p99. best zone in the game but wish there was more content for it =)