Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2018, 01:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Simple jack always got the fresh bowl cut.
Old 01-24-2018, 07:01 PM
Banned

Updates please?
Old 01-24-2018, 11:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Updates please?
On Simple Jack's bowl cut? It's still there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg I got a g-g-goooood brain - Imgur.jpg (19.6 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-24-2018, 11:45 PM
Fire Giant

Halfling wars get sneak! So OP!
Old 01-24-2018, 11:46 PM
Banned

pod..

lol

Want to see someone live journal the life of a young pod from a small boy like he looks like in that pic
Old 01-25-2018, 11:17 AM
Orc

i seen a Filbus once. it was several months back now when it came in my home and i remember it pretty well. it shook me so fiercely i wrote about it in my journal:

...i zoned out a moment as i approached the Commons and was super startled as was making my way through the corridor when i run smack into a tall dark man. he have a plus size forehead and a big gold rod in him hand and he look rather hateful. he look something liek this

<<<REDACTED>>>

I dunno what he doing there, but he have a little blonde gremlin wth him. i do my best to be polite and try an flash it a hateful little smile, but it pretty gross and i think now maybe I was rude. anyway, I pretty excited to see visitors in my hometown and am chitchatty from my flight and start rambling to them. well, the tall man, he sit down and suddenly vanish. I think maybe I scare him, now that I think about it, but I dunno. so he vanish and it just me and the gremlin. i not so interested in talking more with him and neither is my tummy, so i bid him farewell, hate bewithhim an all.

JUST as I bout to leave something flash from the darkness, I run off anyway, but stop mid stride as the scent of pumpkin pie and jumjum crawl up my nostrils liek a trelf from a spider. i turn round, and see him there. my pretty blue tummy furiously protest the sight, threatening to evict the burnt bread that was my lunch. she quiver, tumbling between my ribs and hips liek a drunken bixie in a bag as my eyes linger on the hideous thing bfore me.

it stooped and twisted form cast a grotesque shadow on the path of discord, it shadow stretching toward my slippered feets liek a buncha spilt chamber pots. it screech an hiss at me and I know what it is. my ebon heart speak it name in my ear: Filbus. I turn and run before I wretch, holding my tummy as i a alert the guards. i'd've stayed to help, but i still needed to make it to the third gate and my tummy couldn't suffer the abuse no more.

that was the night hate returned (sorta) to neriak.
Old 01-25-2018, 11:19 AM
Banned

First and only time I've seen Filbus was in his home, Rivervale. He was killing guards, his own brethren.
Old 01-25-2018, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiouxNation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First and only time I've seen Filbus was in his home, Rivervale. He was killing guards, his own brethren.
He's a godless debased heathen troglodyte. I aint surprised he is killing halflings in RV, not one bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-25-2018, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Bloodorchid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i seen a Filbus once. it was several months back now when it came in my home and i remember it pretty well. it shook me so fiercely i wrote about it in my journal:

...i zoned out a moment as i approached the Commons and was super startled as was making my way through the corridor when i run smack into a tall dark man. he have a plus size forehead and a big gold rod in him hand and he look rather hateful. he look something liek this

<<<REDACTED>>>

I dunno what he doing there, but he have a little blonde gremlin wth him. i do my best to be polite and try an flash it a hateful little smile, but it pretty gross and i think now maybe I was rude. anyway, I pretty excited to see visitors in my hometown and am chitchatty from my flight and start rambling to them. well, the tall man, he sit down and suddenly vanish. I think maybe I scare him, now that I think about it, but I dunno. so he vanish and it just me and the gremlin. i not so interested in talking more with him and neither is my tummy, so i bid him farewell, hate bewithhim an all.

JUST as I bout to leave something flash from the darkness, I run off anyway, but stop mid stride as the scent of pumpkin pie and jumjum crawl up my nostrils liek a trelf from a spider. i turn round, and see him there. my pretty blue tummy furiously protest the sight, threatening to evict the burnt bread that was my lunch. she quiver, tumbling between my ribs and hips liek a drunken bixie in a bag as my eyes linger on the hideous thing bfore me.

it stooped and twisted form cast a grotesque shadow on the path of discord, it shadow stretching toward my slippered feets liek a buncha spilt chamber pots. it screech an hiss at me and I know what it is. my ebon heart speak it name in my ear: Filbus. I turn and run before I wretch, holding my tummy as i a alert the guards. i'd've stayed to help, but i still needed to make it to the third gate and my tummy couldn't suffer the abuse no more.

that was the night hate returned (sorta) to neriak.
re-reading so I can absorb it all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-25-2018, 12:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiouxNation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LIAR
Closed Thread