Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2021, 05:56 PM
Kobold

Awesome! TY Telin for the work and TY Nilbog for the information. Very much looking forward to "You have become better at Tracking (21)!
Old 09-05-2021, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The way skill caps change between eras can be complicated. We haven't had a patch since it was fixed. If for whatever reason it isn't fixed after the next real patch (i.e. you need to download a new spells file and there are patch notes), then create a new bug report. Everything looks good on development server though, thanks to Telin.
Thank you for confirmation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-05-2021, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for confirmation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-06-2021, 03:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The way skill caps change between eras can be complicated. We haven't had a patch since it was fixed. If for whatever reason it isn't fixed after the next real patch (i.e. you need to download a new spells file and there are patch notes), then create a new bug report. Everything looks good on development server though, thanks to Telin.
But when is this scheduled to happen? There's quite a few things needing a real patch, namely extra hotbuttons which were supposed to be live a couple months ago. I assume only Rogean can push patch files Live.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 09-06-2021, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But when is this scheduled to happen? There's quite a few things needing a real patch, namely extra hotbuttons which were supposed to be live a couple months ago. I assume only Rogean can push patch files Live.
With all these classic fixes, our benevolent overlords don't want things to get too classic. Taking down the server (and/or quaking, the way live did every couple weeks) would clearly be just too much classic EQ for us to handle, so they're waiting until our bodies are ready [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-07-2021, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With all these classic fixes, our benevolent overlords don't want things to get too classic. Taking down the server (and/or quaking, the way live did every couple weeks) would clearly be just too much classic EQ for us to handle, so they're waiting until our bodies are ready [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The geriatric bodies present on this server become less and less ready as time passes. They're gonna need to make a memorial section on the forums before much longer.
Old 09-07-2021, 06:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
PRAS! Thanks Nilbog and Telin. It's sad barely being able to track Woushi from the Wakening Land dragon ring. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-11-2021, 02:55 AM
Kobold

No need to patch as much on P99 like Live did because bards don't get broken by every patch and re-broken and on and on like Live did. Hmm, having a flashback to old Live. I still miss the bard selos slide animation they used to have. Going up Kelethin ramps and turning while in the slide animation was really cool to see but maybe that was just me.
Old 09-13-2021, 11:22 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The geriatric bodies present on this server become less and less ready as time passes. They're gonna need to make a memorial section on the forums before much longer.

This made me laugh until it made me sad.
Closed Thread