Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 09:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Totally agree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Swish that gif is brutal. What's the story?

OUT OF THE WAY PECK!

Quote:
12:53 <Littlegyno> nilberg
12:53 <Littlegyno> i was
12:53 <Littlegyno> gonna have pix
Old 10-24-2012, 12:34 PM
Sarnak

hmm a few people come to mind but I shall remain silent. My trolling days are over for my talents are needed elsewhere in the land of EvE. Gotta keep those Russians in check. Anyways only fools get scammed and its a lesson better learned over pixels than in RL.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:09 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngorDrakan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Swish that gif is brutal. What's the story?
http://www.dailydot.com/culture/tabl...ck-vaudeville/

I can't find it now but I saw a show or video somewhere explaining how they made the video. The entertainment center never actually fell on the kid.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:01 AM
Fire Giant

On live guides would soulmark a player if the player admitted to sharing their account details. This is a note which is tied to the player's account which CSR staff could view. If that player had issues with lost or deleted items, characters etc. they were completely out of luck.
I am glad to see that the P1999 staff can and do help people with things which were never / rarely helped with on live. It is a lot of work I am sure to trace the items etc and recover them so take heed of the advice and don't trust people. It's sad but a reality of life.
-----------------------
Old 10-25-2012, 09:17 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On live guides would soulmark a player if the player admitted to sharing their account details. This is a note which is tied to the player's account which CSR staff could view. If that player had issues with lost or deleted items, characters etc. they were completely out of luck.
I am glad to see that the P1999 staff can and do help people with things which were never / rarely helped with on live. It is a lot of work I am sure to trace the items etc and recover them so take heed of the advice and don't trust people. It's sad but a reality of life.
Sharing accounts was against the EULA on live, so only getting a soulmark for violating that was their version of letting it slip by. Here, it's not against any rule, but you do so at your own risk.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 10-25-2012, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

I was a guide during the petition era and have never heard of soulmarking for sharing info not sure about that one.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:55 AM
Sarnak

it was there as long as i can remember
Old 10-25-2012, 01:01 PM
Aviak

Hello,

I is Prince of Glorious Nation. I need trustful person to help me. I have 1,000,000 plat sitting in trust account, guarded by big dum Ogres. If you can help me git it back, i will split it with you 50/50!

Here what we needs. First I needs Flowing Black Silk Sash, so i can moves like Ninja!

Then, I needs you to gets me 10,000 plat to use as bribe for bank person. Dont worries, i will add that to your share.

Please contact me ingame quick like so wes can be rich!!

Most Regrettably Honorable,

Stealin' Yosht
Level 60 Thief
Prince of Glorious Nations
Old 10-26-2012, 10:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladigan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello,

I is Prince of Glorious Nation. I need trustful person to help me. I have 1,000,000 plat sitting in trust account, guarded by big dum Ogres. If you can help me git it back, i will split it with you 50/50!

Here what we needs. First I needs Flowing Black Silk Sash, so i can moves like Ninja!

Then, I needs you to gets me 10,000 plat to use as bribe for bank person. Dont worries, i will add that to your share.

Please contact me ingame quick like so wes can be rich!!

Most Regrettably Honorable,

Stealin' Yosht
Level 60 Thief
Prince of Glorious Nations
I am Stealin and I approve of this message.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:50 PM
Aviak

It sounds like you're helping people who's accounts have been compromised. Is there any way to help people who have simple lost their passwords?
Closed Thread