¯\_(ツ)_/¯

=o

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 11-19-2010, 02:36 PM
Sarnak

lolz e-boner
Old 11-19-2010, 08:57 PM
Kobold

[QUOTE=Djinn;176959] You, sir, are as tactful and witty as a mole on a gorilla's taint, which is to say, not at all.[QUOTE=Djinn;176959]

Omg...I am so stealing that line....
Old 11-20-2010, 03:50 AM
Aviak

You guys are fucking cute.
Old 11-20-2010, 06:14 AM
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Listen up, chump. How DARE you speak ill of my lady, Tralina. All this post is, to anyone with common sense, is a jealousy-motivated cry for attention. Does it truly matter how often she logs on? Does it truly matter how often she posts on this forum? Doubtful. You, sir, are as tactful and witty as a mole on a gorilla's taint, which is to say, not at all.

Your gimped list of facts aside, what has she EVER done to you personally? You come here, and personally attack her for what? Trying to be friendly to people on an open, public forum? She is comfortable in her own hotness (and rightfully so) enough to post pictures of herself on this forum, which you probably haven't even done yourself, you fat sap, and you dare to mock her beauty?

What has she become? A generally liked person around these parts, that I've seen not one bad thing said about prior to your strawman attempt at making yourself known?

Now, do us all a favor and keep your bullshit opinions to yourself, don't EVER speak towards her that way again, and until I unzip my pants, keep your god damned mouth shut you unimportant pile of donkey shit.

Thanks in advance,

^^^^^
You mad brew?
Old 11-20-2010, 06:34 AM
Kobold

Because of this thread, I now know that Valora is Tralina's alternate character. Sweet.
Hafthor: Dwarf Cleric (NEW: Try GREEN Hafthor!)
Tsukiko: Human Monk
Burzma: Troll Shaman
Old 11-20-2010, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellations [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys are fucking cute.
Get outta here!
Old 11-20-2010, 04:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Listen up, chump. How DARE you speak ill of my lady, Tralina. All this post is, to anyone with common sense, is a jealousy-motivated cry for attention. Does it truly matter how often she logs on? Does it truly matter how often she posts on this forum? Doubtful. You, sir, are as tactful and witty as a mole on a gorilla's taint, which is to say, not at all.

Your gimped list of facts aside, what has she EVER done to you personally? You come here, and personally attack her for what? Trying to be friendly to people on an open, public forum? She is comfortable in her own hotness (and rightfully so) enough to post pictures of herself on this forum, which you probably haven't even done yourself, you fat sap, and you dare to mock her beauty?

What has she become? A generally liked person around these parts, that I've seen not one bad thing said about prior to your strawman attempt at making yourself known?

Now, do us all a favor and keep your bullshit opinions to yourself, don't EVER speak towards her that way again, and until I unzip my pants, keep your god damned mouth shut you unimportant pile of donkey shit.

Thanks in advance,
You sound lonely.
Old 11-20-2010, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound lonely.
+1

I gotta wonder though, does tralina take it in the ass?
Old 11-20-2010, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I gotta wonder though, does tralina take it in the ass?
I herd she lieks mudkipz, if that helps..