Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2019, 11:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Society doesn't allow you to check an insolent peice of shit anymore. I'm a bully for a checking a motherfucker up until the point to where they actively start opening fire upon innocent people.
This is because the perview of what is acceptable lies entirely with the government and our big tech companies and multimedia syndicates. Everyone everywhere has abdicated responsibility to the Supreme Court and the police.

I wish I new how to assertively and passively reverse this trend as violence does not suit me.

Everything should be the other way around. Power and authority should not be coming from the top down. This is why I believed authoritarianism, totalitarianism was the solution up until last year.
Old 03-15-2019, 11:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Woah woah woah.

Memes are like any weapon, they can be used for good or evil. Generalizing that all memes help a specific movement is MEMEIST and anyone who implies such needs to be placed in a ... *cough* a ... uh ... "reeducation camp".
Yea but maybe posting a bunch of "funny" videos with actual shooter imagery and subtly egging it on is crossing the proverbial line.
Old 03-15-2019, 12:05 PM
Banned

There are a LOT of men out there that want to kill people on some level. They want to be that guy that walks into a room and everyone is terrified of them. Some want that kind of infamous connotation attached to their name.

Some are just more wired that way more than others.

Meanwhile, there's a lot more little nerds on their comps that don't seem to fully realize how serious people are about this shit. How their memes encourage this stuff. I mean memes are like more potent versions of old WW2 style Propaganda posters. That shit worked then to mobilize people to kill -- and it can work now.

You can really create your own bubble with this stuff rather easy. People are very malleable. Particularly isolated people. And there is a rise of isolation in the newer generations.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 03-15-2019 at 12:14 PM..
Old 03-15-2019, 12:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are a LOT of people out there that want to kill people on some level. They want to be that guy that walks into a room and everyone is terrified of them. Some want that kind of infamous connotation attached to their name.

Some are just more wired that way more than others.

Meanwhile, there's a lot more little nerds on their comps that don't seem to fully realize how serious people are about this shit. How their memes encourage this stuff. I mean memes are like more potent versions of old WW2 style Propaganda posters. That shit worked then to mobilize people to kill -- and it can work now.

You can really create your own bubble with this stuff rather easy. People are very malleable. Particularly isolated people. And there is a rise of isolation in the newer generations.
Back in WWII the memes reflected cultural norms as well. Now the stuff on the internet basically exceeds everything normal to a hyperbolic extent and lends itself to delusional fantasy about idealized past trends.
Old 03-15-2019, 12:18 PM
Banned

No one is likely to succeed in bringing back the shogunate to the west yet plenty of children seem to want to die trying.
Old 03-15-2019, 12:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Woah woah woah.

Memes are like any weapon, they can be used for good or evil. Generalizing that all memes help a specific movement is MEMEIST and anyone who implies such needs to be placed in a ... *cough* a ... uh ... "reeducation camp".
really not a good time for this, bud.
Old 03-15-2019, 12:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
really not a good time for this, bud.
I'm probably missing a key reference. Sorry if this was tasteless. What current event did I miss?
Old 03-15-2019, 12:39 PM
Banned

Mosque shootings kill 49; white racist claims responsibility

Kind of like a video game -- except real people. A lot of women and children in particular. He shot video in a way that made it look like a CS or CoD match. Lots of chan memes etc.

It was like the whole thing was a joke to him. Listening to music on the drive over. Just kind of cool headed the whole time. Never seen anything quite like it.
Old 03-15-2019, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

just skimming through his manifesto it seems like he was just some poorly educated deranged dude with no real purpose. He decided this was the one he was going to get behind and went for it

if anything his actions will promote even more diversity and community, as shown by nz and the rest of the world completely denouncing the act

the ones that agree with him will always be a minority in today’s world

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 03-15-2019, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People are very malleable. Particularly isolated people. And there is a rise of isolation in the newer generations.
Lotta truth here. One of the things I learned over the last year or so is that accepting and embracing someone does not mean accepting or overlooking the things you disagree with. It's a disservice to them along with everyone else if you look past it because you are too cowardly to confront and potentially lose them. You don't truly care about someone if you place your own preference for being with them above their own wellbeing. its also a disservice to oneself because it twists and devalues an otherwise beautiful personality trait.