Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2015, 10:33 AM
Kobold

Default BoB Quest - Scout Charisa

Wiki says she is south of SG on a hill, but I'm there and I don't see her on track or otherwise. Does she despawn, and if so what is her timer?
http://wiki.project1999.com/Leuz's_Task

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Last edited by Calibix; 08-27-2015 at 10:37 AM..
Old 08-27-2015, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

10 hour timer, despawns a few minutes after a turn in, expect 12 other people to log in 5 minutes before she spawns and have auto fire spam going.
Old 08-27-2015, 10:38 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
10 hour timer, despawns a few minutes after a turn in, expect 12 other people to log in 5 minutes before she spawns and have auto fire spam going.
Thanks.

Not what I wanted to hear, but nonetheless thanks.
Old 08-27-2015, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

at least she announces the person who turned in their tools first. Need to have crew ready to go because it won't be up long enough to mobilize after the spawn.
Old 08-27-2015, 10:42 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
at least she announces the person who turned in their tools first. Need to have crew ready to go because it won't be up long enough to mobilize after the spawn.
What if I pulled some ninja bard like stuff?! Like super slowy dot it down while kiting the whole group?
Old 08-27-2015, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

The last few times I've been at Scout there have been like 20~ people huddled around the spawn. Usually it's 90% one guild.

But it's honestly not that bad if you have friends who can get over to you in 5-10~ minutes if you get the turnin.

You show up for 3 minutes, spam click your mouse and if you lose, oh well you lost 3 minutes. That's half a run across WKarana.

Far better than some variance bullshit where you have to stare at the spawn for 8 hours hoping it spawns.

I think I showed up 3-4 times before I figured out where to spam click and I got the turnin.
Old 08-27-2015, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calibix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if I pulled some ninja bard like stuff?! Like super slowy dot it down while kiting the whole group?
The captain is level 58, very high magic resist and summons. He also has about 100k HP. Or maybe it's less, it seems really high.

You cannot kite him down. You will need a tank, cleric, some DPS.

We did it with 4 Druids and a Warrior once and 3 Druids 2 clerics and a warrior another time.

Druids just harmonied and snare parked the adds then egressed while someone aggroed Captain once he was single and brought him in to tank.

I would be extremely impressed if you could solo him as a bard. Even sending charmed pets in he takes forever to die.
Old 08-27-2015, 10:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The captain is level 58, very high magic resist and summons. He also has about 100k HP. Or maybe it's less, it seems really high.

You cannot kite him down. You will need a tank, cleric, some DPS.

We did it with 4 Druids and a Warrior once and 3 Druids 2 clerics and a warrior another time.

Druids just harmonied and snare parked the adds then egressed while someone aggroed Captain once he was single and brought him in to tank.

I would be extremely impressed if you could solo him as a bard. Even sending charmed pets in he takes forever to die.
If he summons, no way I can solo him then. Maybe some bard greater than me, but I haven't figured that one out yet lol.

Edit: wiki says 16k hp, unstunabble, but not unfearable. The high MR makes me nervous but if I can fear it I can kill it (in theory).
Last edited by Calibix; 08-27-2015 at 10:57 AM..
Old 08-27-2015, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

I will be bold enough to say no bard will solo him.

I could *maybe* see a cleric with puppet strings pull it off give they have an extra pet parked and help with the split.

Most people do this with a 3-4 man group or a raid.
Old 08-27-2015, 11:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The last few times I've been at Scout there have been like 20~ people huddled around the spawn. Usually it's 90% one guild.
I think there were 45 <BDA> at the last scout I went to, and Florid still won.

But yea, your not going to get a Scout anytime soon unless you dedicate yourself to going, and you need a group to kill the mob, cant solo.
Closed Thread