Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2018, 04:26 AM
Banned

Default F-bomb F-bomb F-bomb

Meanwhile all you do in the popular streamlined zones because people are too afraid to go to other zsones or you think its cool to only play for 30 minutes at a time and leaving at random times hey look thiswas just a front for the other people who are used to seeing my name and seeing needless anger and cussing and people who mouse over threads to get the beginning of the thread but honestly the past month or so after I calmed down I am seeing less shitty people overall i dont know if people read these threads or weed themselves out eve tually but I been pretty fucking content with this games fanbase as of recently and things christ i should use a paragraph but fuck here you a tab so yeah.

this post was pretty much out of havit since stayiung home drunk to watch the FLCL season 2 world premire and the aftermath is now.

Keep up doing the good work people and thank fuck for that one woodelf bard in mistmoore the other day in full fucking crusty armor pulling and ccing like a god damn mother uccking champion making my day on my dwarf paladin who will remain nameless a fucking experience to remember li8ke that one tingling yuou get in your lower stomache area on a ride with shit like pulling bringing mob to camp and leaving the camp after i get agro for you to pull and fucking nail that shit and getting GY mobs that eventually wiped us 5+ hours into the group but still was forgiven because i wanna name you but realize all my other posts went ooutwith names and keeping tradassion but thank you for not fucking sucking like every baby blue i must stay at camp and sing songs of my people please fuck me in the ass wave of bards that came before you because you may or maye not read these as thhreads
Old 06-03-2018, 04:30 AM
Banned

fuuuck you person who made like 10 spacebars into a new paragraph you ruined my thing
Old 06-03-2018, 07:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meanwhile all you do in the popular streamlined zones because people are too afraid to go to other zsones or you think its cool to only play for 30 minutes at a time and leaving at random times hey look thiswas just a front for the other people who are used to seeing my name and seeing needless anger and cussing and people who mouse over threads to get the beginning of the thread but honestly the past month or so after I calmed down I am seeing less shitty people overall i dont know if people read these threads or weed themselves out eve tually but I been pretty fucking content with this games fanbase as of recently and things christ i should use a paragraph but fuck here you a tab so yeah.

this post was pretty much out of havit since stayiung home drunk to watch the FLCL season 2 world premire and the aftermath is now.

Keep up doing the good work people and thank fuck for that one woodelf bard in mistmoore the other day in full fucking crusty armor pulling and ccing like a god damn mother (f)uccking champion making my day on my dwarf paladin who will remain nameless a fucking experience to remember li8ke that one tingling yuou get in your lower stomache area on a ride with shit like pulling bringing mob to camp and leaving the camp after i get agro for you to pull and fucking nail that shit and getting GY mobs that eventually wiped us 5+ hours into the group but still was forgiven because i wanna name you but realize all my other posts went ooutwith names and keeping tradassion but thank you for not fucking sucking like every baby blue i must stay at camp and sing songs of my people please fuck me in the ass wave of bards that came before you because you may or maye not read these as thhreads
so cool with all those f-bombs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-03-2018, 07:43 AM
Kobold

Confuscious say: man who stand on toilet high on pot
Old 06-03-2018, 09:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This message is hidden because Jauna is on your ignore list.
Jauna is now officially the first person I've ever put on forum ignore.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 06-03-2018, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

filed under drugs

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 06-03-2018, 02:27 PM
Fire Giant

R & F GOAT
Old 06-03-2018, 03:47 PM
Banned

I cant help but feel ever since Swish got banned he has been turning into that one kid with the notepad from Recess out of spite.
Old 06-03-2018, 07:45 PM
Fire Giant

This is a sub par Jakerees post with less morals.

I award you no forum points sir, and may Tunare have mercy on your soul.
Old 06-03-2018, 08:18 PM
Banned

weekly webseries: nerd says swears online
Closed Thread