Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2017, 12:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure mad is the right word. I'm disappointed in society that we've allowed this safe space nonsense to go as far as it has. It should've been smothered at birth. A shockingly large percentage of people seem to be under the impression that the constitution has a "hate speech" exception. It does not. Nor does it define what would qualify as "hate speech". This is all made up PC bullshit and it sickens me to see people afraid of saying a word for fear of being banned. It is and always has been my firm belief that people should be allowed to say whatever they want whenever they want to.

When did we decide that peoples precious fee-fee's are more important than freedom of speech? I sure as fuck never agreed to this.
having read this i am embarrassed for both of us
Old 05-16-2017, 12:31 AM
Fire Giant

some real selective moderation around here
Old 05-16-2017, 01:56 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
having read this i am embarrassed for both of us
Congratulations you've won the grand prize of 50 cocks in your mouth. You have the option of sucking all 50 at once or one a month for 50 fucking months. Shout out to Jay Baruchel.
Old 05-16-2017, 02:07 AM
Planar Protector

There sure are a lot of snitches in elf sim/FQ.
Old 05-16-2017, 07:26 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe it's actually the casuals' strategy that failed. They wanted to turn P99 into some communist hell, it failed, so they are leaving to some SJW server where they can carry on being low beta cucks.

all in all, it ends well.

pras p99
This reads like a p99 RNF mad lib
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 05-16-2017, 02:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure mad is the right word. I'm disappointed in society that we've allowed this safe space nonsense to go as far as it has. It should've been smothered at birth. A shockingly large percentage of people seem to be under the impression that the constitution has a "hate speech" exception. It does not. Nor does it define what would qualify as "hate speech". This is all made up PC bullshit and it sickens me to see people afraid of saying a word for fear of being banned. It is and always has been my firm belief that people should be allowed to say whatever they want whenever they want to.

When did we decide that peoples precious fee-fee's are more important than freedom of speech? I sure as fuck never agreed to this.
people are free to use hate speech but they need to nut up when called out on it lol
Old 05-16-2017, 02:10 PM
Banned

snowflakes hurt that other people point out that just because you can say a word doesn't mean you should

but my words! REEEEEEEEEE
Old 05-16-2017, 02:14 PM
Banned

triple post

could we get some bans please? wru report button

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorndogJr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
80K pizzas a year.

In fairness to Detoxx though, he's not half the worthless faggot you are. He may be an obese gravel-throated loser, but at least he's good at P99 raiding. It's not much of an accomplishment, but since it is technically something he has you beat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shut up faggot
Old 05-16-2017, 02:30 PM
Sarnak

Sometimes I really wonder if some of you guys actually go outside...
Old 05-16-2017, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:

People who play on the server can say whatever they want - FGTs like you need to f#ck off back to phinny
Closed Thread