Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2019, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

Default Di'zok Oracle Shillelagh NO PET

Di'zok Oracle Shillelagh currently has the NO PET tag that it was given years later.

Please fix so I can have BiS pet weapon.
Old 02-17-2019, 12:12 PM
Kobold

To add to what Pasi said, this was usable by pets well after Luclin, I believe until October 13, 2004.

Pre-Nerf
Quote:
11-14-2002
If your pet is level 51+, try a Di'zok Oracle Shillelagh for a nice 61-70% slow proc. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Seems to have a high proc rate too...
Too bad the pets I've been using lately won't use weapons, heh.
Link

Quote:
04-18-2003
Just make sure the pet you give the weapons to is high enough level for the weapon to proc. Di'zok oracle shillelagh won't proc until 51. Locustlure won't proc until 46.
Quote:
04-18-2003
Yeah, if you can get a pet, give it a Di'zok Oracle Shillelagh, best slow on a weapon that I know of. And I'm pretty sure booboo will wield weapons, but I'm too cheap to lose them when he dies or I zone. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
04-23-2003, 12:04 PM
Let it be known that the Dizok slow proc is useful and procs for me with dire charmed pets.
The above 3 posts are all the same thread
Link

Quote:
01-06-2003
Regarding the dizok oracle thingamabob,

When I put it on a lv45 pet and got real close to it, I got the message that he could not proc it, so against other mobs I think the lv51 requirement applies. But then I dueled a warrior to see what would happen and my pet proced the slow on him once during the fight (warrior got the resisted the togors insects spell message). weird.
Link

Quote:
10-08-2003
Heck, if you really want to twink your pet out, give it an RBB (haste), a journyman's walking stick (tash) and a Di`zok Oracle Shillelagh (slow). With Savage Spirit, your pet will be running around with 100% haste and slowing it's opponents to to 70%.
Link

Post-Nerf

Quote:
Oct 14 2004
Not a pet weapon anymore

I'm afraid this is no longer pet usable. It's been flag so a pet can no use it any longer. Check out http://forum.magecompendium.com/view...er=asc&start=0
On page 2 Brenlo states its an intended change and more items will be added later at thier discression.
The link he posts is dead, but its presumably a thread where Brenlo explains it was nerfed. There was a patch the day before (10/13/04), but no mention of it in the patch notes
Link

Quote:
07-24-2005
I used to give this: Di`zok Oracle Shillelagh to my pets all the time... The pet had to be over 51 to proc it, but it was great.

Now, lucy doesn't reflect this change, but in game it now has a "no pet" label added to it. Does anyone know when this change took effect? It is really going to cramp my style in Kael.
Quote:
07-24-2005
About 9 months ago.
The "9 months ago" is a response to "Does anyone know when the "no pet" label was added?" which lines up with October 2014
Link
Old 02-17-2019, 07:21 PM
Developer

Fixed, pending update.