Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2019, 03:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by planarity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We got along just fine while we were guilded together, Nexii, and I've never committed a raid suspension violation. I was wrong once about the ring8 rules, and they were only posted on the forums after I was suspended for it.

What's the etc.etc? If that's all you've got on me for my 6+ years on the server then you should take it back and try to smear someone else, and lay off on the kool-aid.
Riot literally committed a Raid suspension violation the same day. Which is now going to get fraps'd and petitioned and suspended on. Over a mob that was conceded right away, that you killed anyways right after, and due to a guy that got kicked from the guild for it. And its not like just Riot is going to eat suspensions from here on out, there are so many in TOV its an inevitability that everyone will mess up eventually. Its just so idiotic and shortsighted and the server is worse off delving back into everything getting fraps'd and petitioned.
Old 06-21-2019, 03:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by planarity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We got along just fine while we were guilded together, Nexii, and I've never committed a raid suspension violation. I was wrong once about the ring8 rules, and they were only posted on the forums after I was suspended for it.

What's the etc.etc? If that's all you've got on me for my 6+ years on the server then you should take it back and try to smear someone else, and lay off on the kool-aid.
Lying to Toggin about us taking 5 days to kick Riptoes. 100% not the case - was informed Tuesday. Anything to recruit I guess.

Raging at Ramen for no good reason when quitting Rustle.

Hypocrisy around small group camps, crying so hard when you'd get excluded yet you did it all the time yourself to guildies.

Probably more things I've forgotten while in Core

General shortsightedness leading the server back to 2017 times or worse where people couldn't just enjoy EQ half the time. Soon it'll be month long suspensions for both AM and Riot. GMs don't play favorites in the long run. All the crybabies will get punished
Old 06-21-2019, 03:38 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one has answered why AM moved from a safe spot to Vulak 4 way 10 minutes into their lock. Regardless of accidental or not - what was the reason for moving from a safe spot into a place with more risk?

The only answer I can come up with is to block a pull.

A member without sow, DA training about 30 seconds of run into another raiding party. Is the official note on the suspension...

But Wait! Theres more!

Raid interference + Now Tracker FTE on a mob they killed?(Presented in these forums by an AM member, and confirmed by an AM officer. LOL) Maybe Aftermath's vacation will be longer then 7 days.

I heard Detoxx loves vacations.
Old 06-21-2019, 03:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A member without sow, DA training about 30 seconds of run into another raiding party. Is the official note on the suspension...

But Wait! Theres more!

Raid interference + Now Tracker FTE on a mob they killed?(Presented in these forums by an AM member, and confirmed by an AM officer. LOL) Maybe Aftermath's vacation will be longer then 7 days.

I heard Detoxx loves vacations.
I'm surprised you've made it this long in life.
Old 06-21-2019, 03:53 AM
Decaying Skeleton

This thread has actually made me sick, myself and all of AM concede the fact that we should get suspended for the actions of one person.
Although that action had zero effect on your raid besides maybe extending it by 15 minutes, it has become obvious you are out for blood.
If this is the direction we are heading now it might as well be instanced since i can't recall a single cycle where a guild hasn't been trained a little (Hopefully accidents). Hopefully it wont be completely ruined now...

Also just because, why the hell would a cleric run though NToV doors when another guild is engaged on Eashen?? he had no business being there. #samelogic
Old 06-21-2019, 04:10 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Better questions like why does one person logging in on top of a boss who's gone LD lock a guild in for 30 mins. Wouldn't say it was malice, more derpiness. Had no officers on with working mics. AM was in la la land more or less that cycle.

For AM to stand in the 4 way for 10 minutes was dumb. For Riot to train us with 30 seconds 'warning' (I wouldn't call it reasonable warning) is dumb. To get the GMs to get involved is dumb. For the GMs to agree to get involved is dumb.
Didn't two green scales got deleted for a "login FTE" just a few weeks ago? Not saying this is a good policy, but it does seem to be the operative policy.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=325497
Old 06-21-2019, 04:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
General shortsightedness leading the server back to 2017 times or worse where people couldn't just enjoy EQ half the time. Soon it'll be month long suspensions for both AM and Riot. GMs don't play favorites in the long run. All the crybabies will get punished
At the summit we discussed how intentional trains have (to all our credit) been fleetingly rare on this server for years. We also discussed how they merit especially severe punishment. We didn't just make that up -- it's Rogean's *number one rule* here: https://www.project1999.com/raid.php

All you have to do is not intentionally train on raids, and raid suspensions should be accordingly fleetingly rare as well. But instead of owning this, you guys are lashing out like spoiled brats, and acting like now everything has to be petitioned. No. Just don't intentionally train.

As for your personal attacks: none of that is very compelling, most of it doesn't even make any sense. I'm quite content to be known as someone who doesn't like Ramen, though.
Old 06-21-2019, 04:36 AM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-21-2019, 04:39 AM
Planar Protector

No it wasn't. Go read the GM's post on the raid faq that coincided with the suspension. You gained nothing from this petition other than just doing it to suspend a guild, so calling everyone brats is hypocrisy.
Old 06-21-2019, 04:46 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireapple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread