Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 04:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What about the first 10 DT cycles when no one zoned in?

NOT PVP NOT LEGIT.
We had 20+ a portal buffing, call it a gift from us to you while we were sipping champagne laughing a how fun it was.

God last night was amazing.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We had 20+ a portal buffing, call it a gift from us to you while we were sipping champagne laughing a how fun it was.

Yep we do enjoy steam rolling you guys all day... With less people.

Fun stuff..
Old 05-01-2013, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Strange, the Azrael and Force I talked to disagreed with this. A few of your members referred to this as a 'pussy strat' you decided to use after you already lost. Last time you tried this strat you had like 45 people (yes, you can argue the numbers but I had a level 1 in zone to keep track)... this time only 30.

I have to give credit to your members that actually enjoy pvp, and don't need mobs to win their battles (read: lose their battles) for them, and just logged or didn't show up.

Either that or numbers were smaller because Force are starting to see the dead end road they've put themselves on? Either way nice work on your
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nothing short of genius
strat. I've sure it will pay dividends in the future. Either that or you'll be too low to zone into plane of fear next time, either way.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep we do enjoy steam rolling you guys all day... With less people.

Fun stuff..
You continue gloating on how you "steamroll" a guild up and coming when you have been established "max geared/leveled" for well over 5-6months now... You claim PVP and skill, what skill is there in golem wanding up and coming half geared 52-54s (6-8level advantage) with your maxed out melees and 3 bard groups Chain highsuning (another broken ass mechanic) healers/casters... I am sorry guy but there is 0 skill in that and its purely a level class advantage that you have over us atm....

Some will make it and some will fold, but eventually the levels will catch up, and the class disparity wont be so huge, and then and only then will their be skilled pvp per se.

So stop fucking gloating on your battles where as If I had the class make up you had and the level/gear advantage I can guarantee you we would win 95% of the fights even numbers....
Simply because I know the players I have are better than 99% of the ones you have and that's where skill would come into play.

You should be glorifying us for bringing battles to your fucking doorstep, and giving you action, pressuring your groups... You know, shit you haven't had happen for 8-9months, instead of trying to gloat about victories which should be easily handled by your numbers and class make up.

Of course my guys are going to come here and gloat on any skirmish, and battles we win, who wouldn't? You took the easy road, and joined the guild established already with a leader who can dedicate his life 15-20hours a day 7 days a week to keep yourselves on top, instead of the more competitive route of being the underdog.. Which I prefer..

Sorry I like a challenge and not everything handed to me on a silver platter.
Think about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Last edited by Kringe; 05-01-2013 at 05:45 PM.. Reason: Editing
Old 05-01-2013, 04:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You continue gloating on how you "steamroll" a guild up and coming when you have been established "max geared/leveled" for well over 5-6months now... You claim PVP and skill, what skill is there in golem wanding up and coming half geared 52-54s (6-8level advantage) with your maxed out melees and 3 bard groups Chain highsuning (another broken ass mechanic) healers/casters... I am sorry guy but there is 0 skill in that and its purely a level class advantage that you have over us atm....

Some will make it and some will fold, but eventually the levels will catch up, and the class disparity wont be so huge, and then and only then will their be skilled pvp per se.

So stop fucking gloating on your battles where as If I had the class make up you had and the level/gear advantage I can guarantee you we would win 95% of the fights even numbers....
Simply because I know the players I have are better than 99% of the ones you have and that's where skill would come into play.

You should be glorifying us for bringing battles to your fucking doorstep, and giving you action, pressuring your groups... You know, shit you haven't had happen for 8-9months, instead of trying to gloat about victories which should be easily handled by your numbers and class make up.

Ofcourse my guys are going to come here and gloat on any skirmish, and battle we win, who wouldn't? You took the easy road, and joined the guild established already with a leader who can dedicate his life 15-20hours a day 7 days a week to keep on top, instead of the more competitive route of being the underdog.. Which I prefer..

Sorry I like a challenge and not everything handed to me on a silver platter.
Think about it.
this sums up everything pretty well A+ post

wait till all of us are 60. azrael skills towers over nihilum skill in pvp

all i can say is ...... goodluck
Old 05-01-2013, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
(likely excuses and whining I never read).
Awesome input.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Non-Factor who took the easy roads input.

Thanks man.
Quote:

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 05-01-2013, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Oh totally. If you mean easy road, played in a lowbie guild (Uprising) and spent several hours a day pleveling people, and rezzing, and gearing them. Then spent several months a 4 person pvp guild just killing people. Sure, totally easy. When my 4 person guild broke up, two were no longer playing, and one went to red dawn or whatever they were at the time, and everyone else I knew was in Nihilum.

Kringe the king of excuses and deflection.

I've counted 100+ people with azrael tags, some are most likely alts but your roster is just as large as nihilum, plus you have force. You've had several months to get 60, and superior numbers in many cases, and yet instead of results you come back with excuse after excuse.

If 10 or so of your members weren't such whiny loudmouths you may get the pity you are begging and craving for.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:31 PM
Kobold

Nizzar started the DT cycle shit among other things, enjoy your 10 hours of Cazic shouts.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh totally. If you mean easy road, played in a lowbie guild (Uprising) and spent several hours a day pleveling people, and rezzing, and gearing them. Then spent several months a 4 person pvp guild just killing people. Sure, totally easy. When my 4 person guild broke up, two were no longer playing, and one went to red dawn or whatever they were at the time, and everyone else I knew was in Nihilum.

Kringe the king of excuses and deflection.

I've counted 100+ people with azrael tags, some are most likely alts but your roster is just as large as nihilum, plus you have force. You've had several months to get 60, and superior numbers in many cases, and yet instead of results you come back with excuse after excuse.

If 10 or so of your members weren't such whiny loudmouths you may get the pity you are begging and craving for.

Post a log of your "100 Azraels" otherwise I'll call bshit on a number you are purely fabricating..

You have at least 10 or so loudmouths, so I would also defer to your own guild for that.

Several months to get 60? Sure a few of us have, but the huge influx of recruits we have now had just started 3-4 weeks ago.
Also 90% of your entire guild leveled to 60 uncontested and with an exp bonus that no longer exists. Give it some time.
Quote:

Quote:
Closed Thread