Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2018, 03:23 PM
Banned

imagine a life perspective so utterly vain and limited that you think eating as a vegan somehow makes you, and the world around you, moralistically 'better' before you are turned into dirt and eaten by grass, eaten by cows, then drank ina glass of milk by the next generation

get some fucking perspective holy heck
Old 03-02-2018, 03:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Y

Average protein needed in a day is 42 grams... you are over eating protein.
if you weigh 120 pounds and your guess is the most conservative number of needed protein....and if your young and your protein absorption is really high...and you are not trying to gain muscle.

Your macros will still be mostly carbs to an unhealthy level (over 50%) most likely.

Most guys need like 82 at least in here. And if your trying to lose weight (which a 180 pound guy probably wouldn't be), its gonna be rough going vegan.

if your like 300 lbs and want to get in shape...i really wouldn't do the vegan shit.

I guess if your on steroids it could work - lol...the irony

if your a 200lbs guy that wants to gain muscle...your now supposed to eat 109 grams or maybe more.
Old 03-02-2018, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Carbs are bad

Hope this helps! In defense of vegans, factory farming is actually quite cruel
Old 03-02-2018, 03:56 PM
Banned

I feel like a lot of gays are vegan also. Is there any truth to this or am I being a bigot?
Old 03-02-2018, 04:08 PM
Banned

i prefer halal

carbs are fine, its the vegtable oil and fat from grain fed thats bad.

carbs and grass fed free range is the way to go.

animal fat from animals treated with respect is good for u and makes good bread
Last edited by Irulan; 03-02-2018 at 04:11 PM..
Old 03-02-2018, 04:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you weigh 120 pounds and your guess is the most conservative number of needed protein....and if your young and your protein absorption is really high...and you are not trying to gain muscle.

Your macros will still be mostly carbs to an unhealthy level (over 50%) most likely.

Most guys need like 82 at least in here. And if your trying to lose weight (which a 180 pound guy probably wouldn't be), its gonna be rough going vegan.

if your like 300 lbs and want to get in shape...i really wouldn't do the vegan shit.

I guess if your on steroids it could work - lol...the irony

if your a 200lbs guy that wants to gain muscle...your now supposed to eat 109 grams or maybe more.
True enough (BUTT), butt.. intermittent fasting-fasting in general + periods of bulking exercise and re-feeding carbs is where it's at anyway.

No matter what I do, because I'm lazy. My macros are like food pyramid. Because basically that's what people eat. The best protein shake I can find and be lazy at unless I make my own, is like 25g protein and 17g carbs. If going to be real, hunting and fishing for our own food is the only way 2 go and not be a fat fuk unless we do artificial things with our diet to simulate a natural lifestyle. Which is fine, artifice is fine, don't bash the fake stuff, tofu is great, at what tofu does.

Vegan people are dumb though in general, and they'd do better to raise their own animals than support a basically fraudulent ideology. Unless they are like yoga vegan and like living off the land and charity freegan. Like bhuddists for spiritual reasons. Once you move away from nomadic subsistence all the rules are out of the book. Some religious dude said once you put your hand on the plow never look back anyway. A carb heavy diet prob does burn and oxidize ppl out faster than a generally calorie restricted any other kind of diet. Don't forget agriculture spurred the greatest social revolution and created western civilization out of the levant anyway.

If were going to eat fast food from a mass producer like at McDonalds, nothing is going to save U. So maybe vegans only escape that for a minute. If we can't or won't invest in better sourced nutrients there is no point. Might as well enjoy sugarfied rat poison. Also, people are really missing out when they don't eat the whole animal. If people had to survive in the dirt, they'd like eat the brains and kidneys and livers, and prob boil the intestines into a soup broth. The incredible amount of luxury and food wealth it takes to reach 300lb is pretty amazing. And it's a huge huge percentage of our awesomely epic and elite civilization.
Last edited by Irulan; 03-02-2018 at 04:48 PM..
Old 03-02-2018, 04:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like a lot of gays are vegan also. Is there any truth to this or am I being a bigot?
http://strongerfastervegan.com/vegans-are-unmanly/

Also;

Try hemp seeds for protein and healthy fats!

https://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/3614
Old 03-02-2018, 05:05 PM
Banned

Skydash once again proves there are vegans on the internet.

Kind of funny how 99.9999% of athletes aren't Vegan. The rest are marathon runners.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 03-02-2018 at 05:07 PM..
Old 03-02-2018, 05:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kind of funny how 99.9999% of athletes aren't Vegan. The rest are marathon runners.
Funny, some of the best athletes have turned vegan.
http://www.businessinsider.com/elite...ennis-player-1

Including a boxer, body builder, weightlifter, MMA fighters.

NFL players are switching: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/31/why-...ing-vegan.html

Of course, the President of the American College of Cardiology recommends a vegan diet: http://www.mdmag.com/conference-cove...ams-says-in-qa

... try to catch up please!
Old 03-02-2018, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

there are some scientific merits to vegan as far as calorie-restriction and calorie-restricted diets extending lifespan but many people in california say vegans appear to be some of the most unhealthy people ever

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread