Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2019, 01:09 PM
Sarnak

I remember doing a guild war on Vallon Zek (because each guild had multiple races)

One of the most fun times I've had on live. Also sounds like where your silly pure race role playing guild belonged [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-30-2019, 01:13 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Did someone already make a thread with discussion on guessing how long it will take for the first 50 o.O.

If not.. discuss.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 09-30-2019, 01:18 PM
Banned

Put in guildwar so DMO can discipline this heathen and any who would associate with him

Simple enough to do a check if guilds are at war on hostile action? Naw?

Should have a start and end date iirc as optional params

/Guildwar 30 etc
Old 09-30-2019, 01:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did someone already make a thread with discussion on guessing how long it will take for the first 50 o.O.

If not.. discuss.
I made mention of that and tried to differentiate this post at least a bit. You can axe it if I didn't accomplish that enough, it's been derailed immediately anyway.
Old 09-30-2019, 01:25 PM
Banned

Please allow us to dispose of this trash properly, Emperor Rogean. He will learn to stay his heathen tongue.
Old 09-30-2019, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

I think there will be a level 50 in 7 days of server open.

Definitely in 14 days.

Probably a druid played by a guild so that druid can PL the rest of their toons.

Its not classic but I would be totall down for a level cap that raises slowly over time to keep this from happening, or beneficial spell limitations.

Max level 20 for first week, 30 for second, 40 for third, 50 for fourth.

I just had to throw that out there to derail.
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 09-30-2019 at 01:52 PM..
Old 09-30-2019, 02:02 PM
Sarnak

Seems more on topic than the rest of the responses. I don't disagree much with your assessments, although raiding for a while is literally just Phinny, Naggy, and Vox, so PLing a whole guild for those three targets seems like a waste and I figure any guild would be more incentivized to stay raiding on blue (but maybe not)

If I was going in with a guild I'd probably just level a main tank or cleric the good old fashioned way.
Old 09-30-2019, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

They can log over to blue and batphone stuff still anyway. The green raid targets would be just a welcome source extra stuff to do every week, if any of the top raid guilds are actually planning to tackle both servers concurrently.
Old 09-30-2019, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

The nice thing about the staggered content releases of the Green timeline is that it is actually quite tight as far as raiding goes. Raiding guilds on Green will only have a few months to tackle content before more new content is released. This means it will be very difficult for a guild to concentrate on gearing up its players and raiding on Green if they are also highly active on Blue. There just isn't enough time. Any guild that splits their attention across two servers will end up uncompetitive on both.
Old 09-30-2019, 02:28 PM
Sarnak

I've been waiting a looooong time for the opportunity to play classic EQ on a fresh server. You enjoy your speedrun, I'm gonna enjoy my leisurely stroll.
Closed Thread