Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best part is how she talks about how 'her mother immigrated from mexico' rather than 'snuck across the border and is living here illegally'.
Agreed. So much butt hurt this morning about "muh popular vote". I have never been happier about the electoral college than now. Popular vote is garbage when the POTUS puts out videos telling illegals to vote against American interest. The founders were geniuses.
Old 11-09-2016, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

The electoral college vote, screwing the democrats again haha
Old 11-09-2016, 11:55 AM
Sarnak

Liberals only have themselves to blame. The polling was so off because they had somehow made Trump supporters in to the quiet majority, afraid to admit their support. It's hilarious to see all the douchy liberal hollywood types crying on Twitter when they were actually probably the largest driving force behind Trump's support being so quiet.

The incorrect polling, in turn, caused Hilary's campaign to mis-allocate it's resources leading up to the election... and Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and possibly Michigan fall to Trump.

I'm not even a Trump supporter/voter but there is so, so something satisfying about liberal fuckboys eating their own shit.
Old 11-09-2016, 11:56 AM
Sarnak

something so, so satisfying*
Old 11-09-2016, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

The worst thing you can do if you want someone to win is to piss off the voters of the other side by being a cunt. Saw a lot of angry Hillary supporters on the internet throughout her campaign and I don't doubt that drove a lot of Trump supporters to make sure they got down to the polling stations.

Was the same with Brexit, all the remain voters were cunts and rubbing our noses in it... next thing you know we voted to leave and they all signed an online petition for a revote haha. Serves em right, and we're doing fine - just need Theresa May to sign Article 50 in March and we'll be good.

Only shit thing from that is the £ was trading at $1 = $1.45 and its down to $1.20ish but it should still recover (nice for the American tourists coming to England though).
Old 11-09-2016, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
something satisfying about liberal fuckboys eating their own shit.
But Anderson Cooper is such a normal and relatable person
Old 11-09-2016, 12:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The worst thing you can do if you want someone to win is to piss off the voters of the other side by being a cunt. Saw a lot of angry Hillary supporters on the internet throughout her campaign and I don't doubt that drove a lot of Trump supporters to make sure they got down to the polling stations.

Was the same with Brexit, all the remain voters were cunts and rubbing our noses in it... next thing you know we voted to leave and they all signed an online petition for a revote haha. Serves em right, and we're doing fine - just need Theresa May to sign Article 50 in March and we'll be good.

Only shit thing from that is the £ was trading at $1 = $1.45 and its down to $1.20ish but it should still recover (nice for the American tourists coming to England though).
TLDR - A bunch of weird Euros with gross mustaches are pretending their monopoly money or ruble or whatever retarded currency they use matters versus the might of the USA dollar.
Old 11-09-2016, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ive been planning a trip there for awhile. Just waiting on you guys to remove the poles and others so that the streets dont look like a Bollywood set. :P
Old 11-09-2016, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ive been planning a trip there for awhile. Just waiting on you guys to remove the poles and others so that the streets dont look like a Bollywood set. :P
Polish is the UKs official second language now, they're settled. I dont mind the Poles mostly, they got fucked over hard in WW2 and they were pals. When they're not drinking Tyskie lager in the park theyre usually working hard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-09-2016, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Polish is the UKs official second language now, they're settled. I dont mind the Poles mostly, they got fucked over hard in WW2 and they were pals. When they're not drinking Tyskie lager in the park theyre usually working hard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a friend from online that I ended up meeting IRL. She lived in Ireland and when she came to the US turned out to be Polish and bat shit crazy. Like the most degenerate punk rock anarchist type you could imagine. The experience tarnished my image of the poles.