Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2016, 04:17 PM
Banned

Seafuries would be a bit difficult at 41, even for a shaman. Not a bad idea though, would be good XP and definitely best cash available
Old 05-17-2016, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Halfing guards in MT are great at your level.
Old 05-17-2016, 04:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Halfing guards in MT are great at your level.
Awesome! Thank you
Old 05-17-2016, 06:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subidoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome! Thank you
What race are you? 41 is too high to get any decent Exp at Halfling guards, and its so over camped you wont be killing more than 2 guards per spawn cycle.

If you're Barbarian, troll or iksar, move on to Oggok guards. Great Exp and cash until 46, where you can move on to other guard camps.

..if you're an Ogre, I'd say just head to CoM like others have suggested and focus on Exp. Once you get 51+ there are plenty of camps that you can Exp off of and still make 1k+ an hour.
Old 05-17-2016, 06:28 PM
Orc

I don't know how anyone can recommend AC camp in good faith.

This is camped 99.9% of the time. Anyone who goes there will be disappointed unless it's the middle of the night and even then...
Old 05-17-2016, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik_Gynax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is camped 99.9% of the time. Anyone who goes there will be disappointed unless it's the middle of the night and even then...
9am EST you might just find it uncamped, but then the jobless turn up...
Old 05-17-2016, 06:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What race are you? 41 is too high to get any decent Exp at Halfling guards, and its so over camped you wont be killing more than 2 guards per spawn cycle.

If you're Barbarian, troll or iksar, move on to Oggok guards. Great Exp and cash until 46, where you can move on to other guard camps.

..if you're an Ogre, I'd say just head to CoM like others have suggested and focus on Exp. Once you get 51+ there are plenty of camps that you can Exp off of and still make 1k+ an hour.
Troll, so i should kill ogre guards?
Old 05-17-2016, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik_Gynax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Because I play on a server that doesn't have 150 person lines for a camp. Didn't realize your overpop was quite so bad.
Old 05-17-2016, 09:49 PM
Aviak

Don't skip getting the boots from MM during quest. I hate MM, but the boots are free self SOW for life and acts like a clicky outside. Only need a cleric and a lvl 60 tank to kill the dire wolf.
Closed Thread