Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2019, 07:01 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes ive noticed its not working on the meditate button in the spell book either doesnt matter if the button is pressed down you still meditate either way
That is a question for Rogean. I have no idea the current status of his meditate functionality. All he gave us was a particular XML ID that the meditate button had to be. Everything else is source/server side.
Old 10-20-2019, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

Hey guys, dont get your hopes up... but...?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-20-2019, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Ahh, this is why I knew I tried and failed to get this working before.

Basically, the game thinks these states are "pressed" buttons:

Empty hot button - when you go to page 2 and see 6 empty clear hot buttons, those would now look "pressed"

Item on hot button - For some reason, the game ignores the sidl command to use the item <background> ... what is even further maddening is for some reason titanium considers having an Item on your hot button as "pressed"

You can see these two disappointing elements illustrated here (I only set this up to work with hotbutton1, so the others are how you would see it, but hotbutton 1 is how they would all look if we got pressed buttons working.

Very sad story (3 word submission)
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-20-2019 at 07:39 PM..
Old 10-20-2019, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The horror....
Old 10-20-2019, 10:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is a question for Rogean. I have no idea the current status of his meditate functionality. All he gave us was a particular XML ID that the meditate button had to be. Everything else is source/server side.
Okay well il post about it on nilbogs post thanks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 10-21-2019, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

I posted this in green bugs but someone suggested adding it here too:

This is pretty minor, but it caused me some confusion. I thought my macro name field was broken until I clicked on some colors and realized what was happening.

Here is how it is on blue, and on green before today's patch:

Default text in the macro prompt is white. When you produce a macro with this, the macro text on the resultant button is black.

Here is how it is on green now:
Default text in the macro prompt is black, almost invisible. Clicking on a color makes it visible, of course.

If the macro edit window was the classic stone/marble background one, I think the default text should indeed be black, but with the velious one we're using, it's just hard to see.
Last edited by bubur; 10-21-2019 at 04:53 PM..
Old 10-21-2019, 04:56 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

Hi. I replied in your bug thread. I think the plan is to change out this window eventually. But it is not in the near future. The debate internally has been black text for readability on the buttons themselves. And readability on the macro creation window. If you select a Color other than the black, it highlights the text color of title entry.

I honestly don’t know what is best at this point. I can try to choose a more gray Color as opposed to black for the next build. We had done that internally previously.
Old 10-21-2019, 05:53 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thumbs up

post 50h

Exp bar check!

weight/ allowance numbers check!

able to close chat windows check!

inventory bag texture is a bonus!

Thank you! Thank you!

Hats off to you guys! You all are awesome!
Old 10-21-2019, 06:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Got the new patch and see the marble spell gem holders in the hotbar. Any chance you can give the spell bar this treatment?? I know you guys have a certain set of criteria here but it seems weird to have it on the hotbar but not the spell bar. Only thing is i guess it would have to be a bit longer to look right...

Bags look great btw. Thanks for all your hard work!
Old 10-21-2019, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by soronil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got the new patch and see the marble spell gem holders in the hotbar. Any chance you can give the spell bar this treatment?? I know you guys have a certain set of criteria here but it seems weird to have it on the hotbar but not the spell bar. Only thing is i guess it would have to be a bit longer to look right...

Bags look great btw. Thanks for all your hard work!
nay sorry, thatsclassic.gif [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks for the kind words though! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What you want is the fullscreen marble UI that will be in development one day when we complete the fullscreen transparent UI [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread