Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2016, 11:45 AM
Kobold

Default I RMTd and got banned, yes I'm still mad

Good to see the same 20 people still trolling these boards while the server gets even more stagnant and awful than it was only FOUR years into Kunark. It was fun for a minute, but some of you troglodytes have literally spent upwards of 5 years glued to this shit.

Respect to P99 for the nostalgic fun - but this was probably the most stagnant and poisonous community of unhappy shits I have ever been a part of. Anyhow, glad you are still at it in your little corner of the Internet being shitty to each other about something that is literally nothing.

<3
Old 03-30-2016, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

Consider red
Old 03-30-2016, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

OP is a confirmed happy soul who did nothing but bring sunshine into this corner of the interwebs...

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...59#post2080959

Quote:
Same shit for me. Lost an account to this dipshit claiming he had evidence but unable to provide anything - c'est la vie. Server is a dungheap anyhow after countless exploits, 5 years in Kunark, plat duping etc. Was time for a break for me anyhow, and to be honest I don't miss it much at all.

Braknar confirmed assclown though - ego trippin on a 15 year old hobby box. I had some fun rerolling a chanter and then realized that the system is just too broken to enjoy. Would love to come back for Recycle99 or something equivalent that isn't such a fucking mess.

Server operators have figured out how to profit off of server, and I wouldn't doubt for a minute that they routinely ban/strip accounts and RMT. Would love to see actual cashflow logs to Rogean. He has really set up a nice little side job here.

Miss some people, don't miss others. All in all it was a blast, made a lot of homies, but not really worth complaining too loudly over. Spend that time grinding at the gym or workin on my snowboard season. Disappointing to see the system so b0rked though.
Old 03-30-2016, 12:10 PM
Aviak

forum account from 2011 calling out others for still being here. U dumb?
Old 03-30-2016, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good to see the same 20 people still trolling these boards while the server gets even more stagnant and awful than it was only FOUR years into Kunark. It was fun for a minute, but some of you troglodytes have literally spent upwards of 5 years glued to this shit.

Respect to P99 for the nostalgic fun - but this was probably the most stagnant and poisonous community of unhappy shits I have ever been a part of. Anyhow, glad you are still at it in your little corner of the Internet being shitty to each other about something that is literally nothing.

<3
Sounds like someone could use a hug.
Old 03-30-2016, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

How much are tickets to MADagascar these days?
Old 03-30-2016, 12:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

<3
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-30-2016, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

I'm enjoying p99
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 03-30-2016, 12:42 PM
Banned

Consider TAKProject.net!
Old 03-30-2016, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Consider TAKProject.net!
Consider amputating your fingers so you cant post anymore
Closed Thread