Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2018, 07:58 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fine silk turban

Targishan's bone mask,

Azure sleeves,

velium or platinum fire wedding rings

Tinkerer's bag (you need to save up the same again though)

+hp gear will also improve your mend.
I'm pretty much in the same position except I got the above armor plus some black pantherskin (chest, boots). Do you have any suggestion on +HP gear that's relatively cheap? Got around 2.5k saved up. Right now I'm considering if I should get gear upgrades, save for a tink bag or just start farming for a fungi.

Thx!
Old 02-28-2018, 08:42 AM
Planar Protector

Fungi Robe will add 24 hp at your level, 36 hp when you get to 50 and 48 when you get to 60, so that's a cheap, solid choice. +Sta things are going to start paying off now. Figure about 2hp per Sta at 40, 3hp per at 50, 4 hp per at 60.

Spider Fur Cloak, Platinum Bloodstone Earrings, Crescent Arms, Pegasus Feathered Legs, Black Headband, Golden Opal Amulet and Dragonhide Belt are all relatively cheap. Those combined add 124 hp at your level, 186 at 50, 248 at 60.

That's not an exhaustive list, I'm sure there's more or some better value sta things. They'll add hp and keep adding hp as you level, so you'll continue to improve, even if your gear doesn't.

nm about the robe, I'd keep the black pantherskin.
Last edited by Ravager; 02-28-2018 at 08:50 AM..
Old 03-01-2018, 12:20 PM
Kobold

Thanks for all the great input. I am a proud owner of an IFS now and it has made a helluva difference especially on those gnome conjurers. I did the epic up to purple headband and red sash so will level some more and save money up for that. Hopefully guild will help on some parts and I can multi-q the pipe as you have stated.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:47 PM
Kobold

With your current set up, the next game changing item will be you epic. I cannot stress how much of a massive improvement in your life this causes.

Things I personally started moving toward was another haste item. epics will boot your worn haste being the SCHW. can always fall back on a FBSS or sash of the dragonborn. If ya can save up for it grab a CoF or a seahorse belt.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:16 PM
Banned

Join a guild that runs Sky and https://wiki.project1999.com/Golden_Sash_of_Tranquility is not out of reach
Closed Thread