Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2018, 10:32 AM
Fire Giant

Good name and shame. If you ever need a CR port, /tell a DAP member. Most of us do free CRs, but remember to be up front about your request (i.e. not being able to pay because you are nekkid).

A good way to pay it back to DAP is to use us for ports in the future if you have used us in the past for a CR.
Old 08-21-2018, 12:54 PM
Sarnak

so let me get this right. You died in a 19 yr old elf sim using a class that can FD (probably using a fungi and OP items) annnnd you expect ports saying your main is a druid then continue on to lecture some random druid with 1 paragraph tells for a port while preparing terribad quality screenshots for us to read and you claim to be an ADULT?

re-read your last sentence in ur original post OP. "Not sure what can be done, but people like him just a pure toxic and should be acknowledged as such I think"

Someone give OP a Medal and Ban that druid from P99 I suppose that's the ADULT thing to do LUL
Old 08-21-2018, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so let me get this right. You died in a 19 yr old elf sim using a class that can FD (probably using a fungi and OP items) annnnd you expect ports saying your main is a druid then continue on to lecture some random druid with 1 paragraph tells for a port while preparing terribad quality screenshots for us to read and you claim to be an ADULT?

re-read your last sentence in ur original post OP. "Not sure what can be done, but people like him just a pure toxic and should be acknowledged as such I think"

Someone give OP a Medal and Ban that druid from P99 I suppose that's the ADULT thing to do LUL
Found Delbo
Old 08-21-2018, 02:02 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Found Delbo
A++++++

[60 Druid] Lisbon Vespertine
[60 Rogue] Tallinn Vespertine
[60 Shadow Knight] Thessaley Vespertine
[55 Enchanter] Devony Vespertine
[53 Necromancer] Gympie Dendrocnide
Old 08-21-2018, 02:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Found Delbo
don't have a druid but i'm still Loling
Old 08-21-2018, 02:07 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You're trying WAY too hard.
Old 08-21-2018, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:

HI delbo
Old 08-21-2018, 02:37 PM
Sarnak

Actually I had the same feeling. Both OP and Delbo seem rather off. Not only that OP was working another guy to port him all throughout this drama? Lol
Old 08-21-2018, 03:14 PM
Fire Giant

What is this a picture for ants?
Old 08-21-2018, 04:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enhance.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread