Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Fire Giant

lol alarti trying to crusade for his piece of shit guild - give it up man, you lost like 8 months ago

and jeremy most definitely was banned for boxing, was the reason he got kicked from ib

tmo more than happy to scoop up our rejects, as usual.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol alarti trying to crusade for his piece of shit guild - give it up man, you lost like 8 months ago

and jeremy most definitely was banned for boxing, was the reason he got kicked from ib

tmo more than happy to scoop up our rejects, as usual.
as opposed to IB instantly allowing all the 2week deleveleds to instantly rejoin?

Still the fucking stupid I see. Guess IB needs a resident retard to make the rest look better. Good job.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 06-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Aviak

as much as jeremy dont like me and as much as i think hes a douche sometimes i can say jeremy is a honest player and does not RMT i have read this whole thread and these people lie here and lie there amelinda is not stupid she knows
Old 06-05-2012, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsawtjr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only one problem. When Amelinda finds out you RMT, you can offer her $$$ and she will allow you to continue to RMT.

I wonder if she will do the same for player and raid disputes.

Server GM is corrupt. Nilbog and Rogean need to remove her.
LOL someone got banned for RMTing and now revenge posts to discredit staff.... please ban again
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsawtjr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alarti learn to comprehend you fucking idiot. No one got banned in feb/march. Money exchanged hands to prevent that.

$300-$500 and promise of more $$$(did the laptop they promised you arrive) in order to complete sales in excess of $30k

That is what occurred on your precious server with your precious GM.
So anyone who go against your position you accuse of nefarious deeds with server staff. LOL
You are super credible.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never even bought or sold a character. I've never made a second forum account. I possess some of the most ridiculous wealth you will see on a single person in this game, and you really think I RMT? I've never even come close, and as Amelinda would tell you, I've actually reported several people for suspicious RMT behavior. Do you really think a first time addict such as myself who is hellbent on procuring anything and everything in the game, who has the best-geared shaman and one of the best-geared monks, who just saved up 800k over hours and hours and hours of camping the fungi king just to buy a pre-nerf fungi staff fits the profile of someone who is RMTing? I assume you mean I'm selling for real money (probably because I camped so many tunics) and let me tell you - I've been offered as much as a 5-figure sum for my stake in p99, and I refused saying I wouldn't take ten times that much.

You are either uninformed or an idiot - probably both.
Lol.. downs.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

Still don't understand all the raging here. Is game. Enjoy :3 If you do not enjoy, move on. If you enjoy bitching on forums...oh...aha ^_^
Old 06-06-2012, 03:14 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Versus

You're all fucking nuts.

Kolored on Red.

Old 06-06-2012, 03:29 AM
Planar Protector

Lol you're one to talk Mythoxxus, you fucking retard.