Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2019, 02:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlpstrtkng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You classic only people floor me lol. You gonna stop playing when you hit level 50 too?
My main takeaway from this post is that there are more people like me out there.

If you can hear me! We can band together for our survival. You are not alone! Can you hear me?

Seriously though. I probably would try to accomplish as much classic content as I could at 50 and then go to Kunark. It’s a crazy idea but there are some people on the Internet these days that take an existing game and try to play it in a classic style for nostalgic purposes.
Old 02-06-2019, 02:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlpstrtkng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You classic only people floor me lol. You gonna stop playing when you hit level 50 too?
We are all here reliving a moment in time.

Why should being more specific about the time frame seem so outlandish?
Old 02-06-2019, 03:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are all here reliving a moment in time.

Why should being more specific about the time frame seem so outlandish?
Because the rest of the server is in Velious and youre living in Classic? Its like how everyones great grandfather was racist, but this is 2019 and the only race anyone hates is whites.
Old 02-06-2019, 04:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekreant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because the rest of the server is in Velious and youre living in Classic? Its like how everyones great grandfather was racist, but this is 2019 and the only race anyone hates is whites.
I'm half japanese. My Japanese grandma doesn't care for Chinese people. Time and time again we tell her this isn't ok.. Even though she was held in an internment camp in Minidoka by white people.. She chooses to beef with the Chinese. Bless her.
Old 02-06-2019, 04:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm half japanese. My Japanese grandma doesn't care for Chinese people.
Well thats because the Chinese are terrible lol. Im talking in terms of America, where we value freedom and equal opportunity, not communism and equal outcome.
Old 02-06-2019, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekreant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because the rest of the server is in Velious and youre living in Classic?
and difference between people obsessed with Vanilla vs people who obsessed with Velious is?

[Zuranthium;1453395]
The people who invented the first space ships were brilliant. That doesn't mean anybody should actually want to use them 200 years later. Ideas are limited by means of execution. Everquest has amazing ideas that need to be completely reworked in their execution, in order for classic Everquest as it was envisioned to actually exist and continue to be relevant as things have evolved.
Old 02-06-2019, 04:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kika Maslyaka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and difference between people obsessed with Vanilla vs people who obsessed with Velious is?
Nothing at all. Just saying youll get backlash because everyone else is past it. Many users spent YEARS in classic and welcomed kunark, and then velious.
Old 02-06-2019, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Well thats because the Chinese are terrible lol. Im talking in terms of America, where we value freedom and equal opportunity, not communism and equal outcome.
I was laughing very hard just now.

[Zuranthium;1453395]
The people who invented the first space ships were brilliant. That doesn't mean anybody should actually want to use them 200 years later. Ideas are limited by means of execution. Everquest has amazing ideas that need to be completely reworked in their execution, in order for classic Everquest as it was envisioned to actually exist and continue to be relevant as things have evolved.
Old 02-06-2019, 04:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Ok 2019- ok to hate whites and chinese.. Got it!

Jeff- "Hey Grandmaaaaa, Rekreant says hating the Chinese is coo! Tell the Wang's next door they can F off!!!
Old 02-06-2019, 04:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok 2019- ok to hate whites and chinese.. Got it!

Jeff- "Hey Grandmaaaaa, Rekreant says hating the Chinese is coo! Tell the Wang's next door they can F off!!!
*Chinese IN China
Closed Thread