Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2018, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is so cringe worthy, I might suspect you are an alt account of Skarlorn.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 02-13-2018, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here in the WWE (RnF) we have our stars like The Undertaker (Spyder73), Rick Flair (Mick Morranis), and Randy Orton (Pokesan). But we also have our gimmick/midget wrestlers like El Torito (Skarlorn) and Dink the Clown (Lhancelot). Take compliments towards the under talent with a grain of salt as they come form a place of pure pity from the WWE Universe (P99 gen pop)
I just wanna say that Swish IS John Ceena.

can't see him
Old 02-13-2018, 05:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
midget wrestlers
What a bigot.
Old 02-13-2018, 05:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just wanna say that Swish IS John Ceena.

can't see him
Respectfully I must disagree, Swish is more of an Owen Hart...
Old 02-13-2018, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiouxNation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Respectfully I must disagree, Swish is more of an Owen Hart...
That reference is over the edge.
Old 02-13-2018, 06:14 PM
Banned

hi gundumbwing, always a pleasure to see my biggest hater!

Hope this helps you get over obesity!!!!!!!! (or whatever the affliction)

Old 02-13-2018, 07:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I might suspect you are an alt account of Skarlorn.
Alt account!?

Old 03-01-2018, 11:13 PM
Fire Giant

Default Chapter III

For Episode I (https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=288935)

The padding of rustled sand turned to a soft crunch as Tuluven's paws met the grassy verdure of the East Commonlands. The screeching from Ping and Derpington could no longer be heard off in the distance behind him. "Short legs give short chase," Tuluven thought to himself.

Before he set out for Steamfont to face Lhancelot, Tuluven took the opportunity to inspect the Statue of Baler once again. He clicked it with his wet snout in an attempt to access its hidden coattail powers. Much to his surprise, it lit up into a plethora of shining colors and violent pulsing. Tuluven was mesmerized.

The statue spoke to him in a wizened, sage-like voice. It did not seem to make any sound, but rather spoke from within...

Tuluven, even though you are the grandest and shiniest of Druids, you are unprepared to face Lhancelot alone. Seek help from a wandering nomad in the deserts south of Freeport. He holds a powerful key to defeating Lhancelot. His name ... is Lulz~Sect. Beware, for Lulz may appear to be an asshat, spamming you and calling you a port bitch at first, but he will grow on you, I promise.

Tuluven nodded and set off for the Desert of Ro, finding Lulz~Sect almost immediately. When Tuluven saw him, he could not believe his eyes. Lulz lay in a pile of his own excrement, but jumped up immediately when he noticed he was not alone. This was the man he had set out to find?

"Do you like my suit? This is custom tailored," Lulz said proudly.

Tuluven saw nothing save some rotten, torn rags that looked to be hastily draped about Lulz's body. "Erm...yes, it's very nice."

"Come with me, I have an amazing condo on Wall Street not far from here," Lulz said with a smirk.

Tuluven followed Lulz toward what appeared to be a camp of vagabonds. Self preservation immediately came to mind when he looked at Lulz's company.

When they had made it inside the camp, Lulz gave a self-affirming nod as he looked around. "This is where the magic happens. I've got a 10/10 in my lap most of the time here."

Tuluven could see no 10's here, only a hulking woman with which Lulz seemed to share some sort of affection. He assumed her name was TenInLap, akin to a figurative title rather than a literal ten.

"This is all very impressive, Mr. Sect, but if we could get down to business... The Moon of Phenyo threatens to crush Norrath if we do not act quickly."

"Yes, yes," Lulz immediately looked irritated. "I know all about Lhancelot the Chimera. The key to his defeat will be to subdue his mechanical monstrosity. Without that, you will be able to vanquish him easily in single combat while using the artifact you possess."

"Very well," Tuluven said. "How do we subdue his dildo machine? It is ... very painfu--I mean powerful."

Lulz grinned deviously. "I have a summoning spell of my own. Behold!" He then began a crude jerking with his arm that made Tuluven very uncomfortable.

The sky grew dark. Thunder crackled overhead. Much to his surprise, Tuluven saw an incredibly thicc creature materialize before his eyes. Lulz's eyes grew wide and he exclaimed, "This is Claire, my fembot! It will distract Lhance's dildo machine with great ease!"

Lulz cackled with a sort of insane glee usually reserved for lunatics who diddle themselves in public. Tuluven grew anxious to get this done quickly, and said "I will port us to Steamfont. Let us be done with this!"

The thunderclouds rolled in overhead as the first gentle drops of rare desert rainfall graced the dunes near the camp...

To be continued...

Stay tuned for Chapter IV, the exciting conclusion of "Lhancelot, The Chimera"!
Old 03-01-2018, 11:15 PM
Banned

Old 03-02-2018, 12:09 AM
Banned

wow lulz you should be honored that's the funniest version of your avatar yet

hope this helps
Closed Thread