Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2019, 07:00 PM
Fire Giant

I really love the changes, I had issues seeing the XP bar since the first change in beta patch b or c.... in fact all the text seemed tinier, looks great now. Spell gem on hotkey are cool. It looks great! Thank you for all the work.

P.S. DoT not showing in the text is classic right? I am not high enough to answer this but is it all DoTs or just low damage ones (like heals don't show up until they are higher value)?
Old 10-21-2019, 07:39 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

Patch Notes:
Inventory Window
- Changed all text to be 1 size larger (deezy)
- Changed experience bar to be larger (deezy)
- Removed the Blue Exp Bar (Wenai)

Player Window
- Adjusted size slightly (deezy)

Spell Gem Window

Bank Window
- Slightly adjusted the copper coin count so it lines up with the rest (Wenai)

Chat Window
- Re-instated the visble close option for Chat Windows. This had unintended effects of not being able to properly close the chat windows using the context menu options. (Wenai)

Social Edit Window
- Changed the default Social Edit Window Text Color to be rgb:7,7,7 which is in-line with the rest of the button default colors. (Wenai)

Hotbutton Window
- Era correct spell gem holders are now implemented. (Jibartik)
- Slight adjustments to the page buttons. (Jibartik)

Loot Window
- Velious99UI Custom Loot Window has been implemented. It leverages the original marble assets. (Jibartik)

Merchant Window
- A temporary change has been implemented to remove era-incorrect data being displayed. Upcoming changes to make a Velious99UI custom merchant window will be coming. (Jibartik)

Container Window
- Velious99UI Custom Container Window has been implemented. It leverages the original marble assets. (Jibartik)
Old 10-21-2019, 07:44 PM
VIP / Contributor

So Feedback I have received thus far is that I need to adjust the default social hotkey text color again. We have flipped back and forth between white and black a lot internally. We will adjust again before launch of green. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-22-2019, 02:10 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So Feedback I have received thus far is that I need to adjust the default social hotkey text color again. We have flipped back and forth between white and black a lot internally. We will adjust again before launch of green. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was just going to post this new bug, but I see someone beat me to it. Had to change the button label text to yellow just to see what I was typing, then change it back.
Old 10-22-2019, 06:42 AM
Large Rat

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Patch Notes:
Inventory Window
- Changed all text to be 1 size larger (deezy)
- Changed experience bar to be larger (deezy)
- Removed the Blue Exp Bar (Wenai)

Player Window

Spell Gem Window

Bank Window
- Slightly adjusted the copper coin count so it lines up with the rest (Wenai)

Chat Window
- Re-instated the visble close option for Chat Windows. This had unintended effects of not being able to properly close the chat windows using the context menu options. (Wenai)

Social Edit Window
- Changed the default Social Edit Window Text Color to be rgb:7,7,7 which is in-line with the rest of the button default colors. (Wenai)

Hotbutton Window
- Era correct spell gem holders are now implemented. (Jibartik)
- Slight adjustments to the page buttons. (Jibartik)

Loot Window
- Velious99UI Custom Loot Window has been implemented. It leverages the original marble assets. (Jibartik)

Merchant Window
- A temporary change has been implemented to remove era-incorrect data being displayed. Upcoming changes to make a Velious99UI custom merchant window will be coming. (Jibartik)

Container Window
- Velious99UI Custom Container Window has been implemented. It leverages the original marble assets. (Jibartik)
Thank you guys! I haven't seen so many changes to the game since I joined P99 few years ago. It is really exciting! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-22-2019, 09:38 AM
Fire Giant

Y'all are doin gods work, thank you for all the time and effort spent to make the player experience as classic as possible in terms of UI. *Cheers*
Songs are being sung from every bard,
His passion is back and the fire burns,
With fear and renown, Norrath whispers: Uthgaard
Old 10-22-2019, 04:23 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Patch Notes:
Loot Window
Hey Wenai! First of all, thank you for your efforts! Most of the new UI components look great.

However, do we really have to have such an oversized loot window? It features like 16 visible item slots, and another 15 when you scroll down?

99.99999999% of the times we loot a mob, it's going to drop 0 to 4 items. Can you perhaps shrink the loot window to 6-8 visible item slots? (Or make it resizable again...)
Old 10-22-2019, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy goo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
H
However, do we really have to have such an oversized loot window? It features like 16 visible item slots, and another 15 when you scroll down?
Hi there Lumpy goo!

The size of the loot window is defined by (not)Sir Brad Mquiad:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(classic ss)

The window does look slightly different than this I might ad some of you may notice, and I want to give you the reason why!

The way that SIDL does sliders is hardcoded into the client, so changing that is beyond our scope at the moment. Perhaps one day we can figure out something, but for now we had to settle on making an addition to our loot window art and ad a classic scroll bar to the right of the window. This is because despite hopes the ability to move the up and down arrows position around the window is just not exposed in XML. So, I had to get a little creative and do a little p99er custom jobber on ours for now, adding that slider on the right of the window that you may have already noticed or will next time you log in [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Now, just because we did do this custom job, I dont htink shortening the window from Sir Brad's origional vision would be the right choice, so for now just try to immerse yourself in all that extra marble and let it drip all over your body through your minds eye oozn through the cracks fillin your soul with classic marble ohhh sweet

ok yeah, that's the story with loot windows, and the custom slider that you may or may not have noticed yet! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Here's some of the slider work in progress, trying to figure out how it works:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

this was a version I made with an invisible slider, a bit closer to classic, still not 10)% without the up and down arrows instead of the done, but out of some usability concerns we opted to go with the slider, until we can figure out how to go full classic.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-22-2019, 09:05 PM
Fire Giant

Im unsure if this is just me, but the hitbox on these buttons seem a bit off

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lich (56+ Heretic)
Zelda (45 Shaman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
silence, 'hardcore scum'
Last edited by whitebandit; 10-22-2019 at 09:12 PM..
Old 10-22-2019, 09:20 PM
VIP / Contributor

I can take a look tomorrow. But I definitely have never seen this. Themis particular panel is mostly unchanged from the stock one we started with.
Closed Thread