Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2019, 11:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snort|eS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i got suspended for training guards to an exploiting afk XPer because “MuHhhH RuleS”

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shouldve just petitioned mate. how long you suspended for?
Old 10-28-2019, 11:06 AM
Kobold

Default Classic

Start killing in newbie area and this level 4 mage sends me a tell asking to send him to his bind so he can get something. Me being the level 2 helpful druid that I am, I oblige and accept his duel. He immediately turns around and kills me. I laughed pretty hard and then he asked me to /consent him and he will drag my corpse. Fool me once.........

Told him to fuck himself.

This server is a blast lol.
Old 10-28-2019, 04:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnomishfirework [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shouldve just petitioned mate. how long you suspended for?
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/500615439

conversation occurs at 25:00 minutes in or so... you get to really see Lulz' true colors here, lying and being generally snarky to the guide.

deserved IMO.

Lich (56+ Heretic)
Zelda (45 Shaman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
silence, 'hardcore scum'
Old 10-28-2019, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Start killing in newbie area and this level 4 mage sends me a tell asking to send him to his bind so he can get something. Me being the level 2 helpful druid that I am, I oblige and accept his duel. He immediately turns around and kills me. I laughed pretty hard and then he asked me to /consent him and he will drag my corpse. Fool me once.........

Told him to fuck himself.

This server is a blast lol.
lol
Old 10-28-2019, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=338418
Old 10-28-2019, 04:17 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snort|eS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i got suspended for training guards to an exploiting afk XPer because “MuHhhH RuleS”

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How long are you suspended lol?
Old 10-28-2019, 04:17 PM
Fire Giant

lulzsect did nothing wrong.

the man is an absolute treasure and beloved member of this community.
Old 10-28-2019, 04:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebandit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/500615439

conversation occurs at 25:00 minutes in or so... you get to really see Lulz' true colors here, lying and being generally snarky to the guide.

deserved IMO.
You and the GM conveniently missed the hour of footage I recorded of the exploiting AFK spawn camper that I allegedly trained accidentally.

Boy, what a shocker! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(Poor AFK exploiter, right?) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-28-2019, 04:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
You and the GM conveniently missed the hour of footage I recorded of the exploiting AFK spawn camper that I allegedly trained accidentally.

Boy, what a shocker! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(Poor AFK exploiter, right?) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like you broke rule #1 of life and thats mind yo own biznizz son. Tried to play EQ white knight on some dude and got slapped back into your spot. Its cool, live and learn baby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-28-2019, 04:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

You seem to be missing the point that the GM was trying to make. It is not for you to be the vigilante justice Batman of the server, if you want do so, then eat it like a man instead of lying/whining/arguing in bad faith when you get caught. Batman would have taken that suspension like a true hero.

oh and to top it all off, you then proceed to just shit talk and bad mouth the gms (which btw is another offense on its own FYI)

Lich (56+ Heretic)
Zelda (45 Shaman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
silence, 'hardcore scum'
Closed Thread