Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2016, 03:08 PM
Fire Giant

I think what I disliked about Halas/Everfrost the most when I was a newbie Barbarian was getting lost and the Vengeful Lyricist, Vengeful Composer and Vengeful Soloist.

These three always seemed to find me no matter where I went or just when I would get into a fight...
Old 09-14-2016, 04:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think what I disliked about Halas/Everfrost the most when I was a newbie Barbarian was getting lost and the Vengeful Lyricist, Vengeful Composer and Vengeful Soloist.

These three always seemed to find me no matter where I went or just when I would get into a fight...
Vengeful skeletons are a pain and way overpowered for the newbie zone. I don't believe they were in the game during the original launch, but I could be wrong. I don't remember them until Kunark came out.
Old 09-14-2016, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDWV [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vengeful skeletons are a pain and way overpowered for the newbie zone. I don't believe they were in the game during the original launch, but I could be wrong. I don't remember them until Kunark came out.
So they are like those random high level brownies in L Fay? unnecessary griefing mobs that got added to a newbie zone post-release?
Old 09-15-2016, 08:58 AM
Banned

Everfrost is easily one of the worst zones in the game, however it is next to the best zone of all time - Black Burrow!

#Qeynos4Life
Old 09-16-2016, 01:39 PM
Large Bat

I can concur on how hard it is but it makes you a better player in my humble opinion. I always get a kick out of level (likely teleported) 4-8 barbarian shamans in EC asking where to buy spells!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2016, 05:04 PM
Fire Giant

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshurFoH [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can concur on how hard it is but it makes you a better player in my humble opinion. I always get a kick out of level (likely teleported) 4-8 barbarian shamans in EC asking where to buy spells!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awwww, that must suck lol :/ And there no quick way back either.

#lethumansbeshaman
Last edited by maskedmelonpai; 09-16-2016 at 05:08 PM..
Closed Thread