Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2016, 03:14 PM
Fire Giant

Oh yeah sorry not know know her I meant like she looks familiar. Although everyone has a twin out there somewhere.
Old 01-27-2016, 03:15 PM
Banned

I feel bad for her clone :/

Life must be hard with such an obnoxious demeanor and vacant, confused stare.
Old 01-27-2016, 03:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's not derail this thread. It's here to rub my resurrection in the faces of those who prased my departure.
I, for one, was deeply saddened by your sudden absence. Your return has brought hope into my life for a more retarded age.
Old 01-27-2016, 04:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrettdc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I, for one, was deeply saddened by your sudden absence. Your return has brought hope into my life for a more retarded age.
I, too, was saddened by my sudden absence. Imagine my surprise when I logged in to a message from a mod who didn't even give me the courtesy of stating their name that simply said "keep your trolling in RnF".

I still don't know what I said, or what was assumed to be trolling, but everything I say is 100% sincere from the heart opinion or verifiable truth. If people disagree or get mad, it doesn't make me a troll, it makes them unaccepting and defensive.
Old 01-29-2016, 01:10 AM
Fire Giant

Did you make a troll account to respond to yourself? Cute. Btw toontown sucks.
Old 01-29-2016, 01:57 AM
Banned

Lightbulb

And so as prophesied, Filthy_Pagan was returned to the fold and all was right in the Plane of Retardation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I, too, was saddened by my sudden absence. Imagine my surprise when I logged in to a message from a mod who didn't even give me the courtesy of stating their name that simply said "keep your trolling in RnF".

I still don't know what I said, or what was assumed to be trolling, but everything I say is 100% sincere from the heart opinion or verifiable truth. If people disagree or get mad, it doesn't make me a troll, it makes them unaccepting and defensive.
I too find it laughable that these banhammer thugs don't even flex their name in their ban messages. Police wear their badge numbers and identities openly -- this is to ensure justice is not improperly meted out by unidentifiable goons on the police force (incidentally, I wouldn't be surprised if there were literal sa goons on staff having seen the pool they're picked from). I should like to see such justice and good government as we see today in Christian society prevail in the pixel world as well.

Heck, even street gangs spray paint "BL00D M0B" on private property to identify their territory. If you catch an ass whipping you know who did it. My point is that even the law of the jungle is more just than the creepy anonymous sadism we experience here.

That said, I respect very much that they 'do it for free' and prostrate myself as a worm before the power of an eagle to beg mercy. Carry on forum gods and consider my hat respectfully tip'd.
Old 01-29-2016, 02:19 AM
Banned

My petition stick lal how have I not seen this
Old 01-29-2016, 01:25 PM
Banned

Peterparker.jpg
Old 01-29-2016, 01:32 PM
Banned

IRYD believes in life after love
Old 01-30-2016, 01:18 AM
Banned

is it kekephee? is it a bird? is it a plane? is it a cuck?

no its kekephee
Closed Thread