Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 06:52 PM
Skeleton

Default Glad to see a member of FE intentional grief me as a newer player.

What is the mind set of people in top guilds on this server where they are intentionally griefing people for no apparent reason? Is it some sort of power trip that they are such a high level on an emulated EQ server or do they think they a guild tag earns them the right to be a dick?

I started playing P99 in September of last year and have worked a shaman up to 48. After nearly 10 levels of trying to get Canni 2, I finally got my last piece today thanks to some awesome people. As I get a port to South Ro (thanks again Report) and get to TD, a member of FE named Gnomercy is sitting there killing Oowomp.

I ask politely in tell AND say if I could please use him for a turn-in quick. I get no response but about 15 seconds after my tell Gnomercy comes over and claritys me then sits down. A few minutes later, Oowomp spawns, I get up to hail him, and Gnomercy beings to kill him. I say "Thanks again dick" which some how sets off a rant of epic proportions from him/her.

After telling me I was impolite by using calling him/her a "dick" I get told something random about a monk with jboots in my guild then to lick his/her ass.

I can honestly say in all my years of playing EQ, you Gnomercy are the biggest douchebag I have ever met. To intentionally kill a mob in front of me because you can't wait 10 seconds for me to turn-in 4 items is a joke.

I hope the rest of your guild has a lot more character than you do because you are an absolute joke of a person.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:57 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-24-2013, 07:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinlulz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naw bro that was Gnommercy.. He is some tmo trying to ruin Gnomercy's rep.
Why would someone do that? That's kinda fucked up.

[Sun Mar 10 21:52:52 2013] Merkk's spell fizzles!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan View Post
Merkk fizzles.
http://www.eccezan.com/
Old 03-24-2013, 07:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulgok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is the mind set of people in top guilds on this server where they are intentionally griefing people for no apparent reason? Is it some sort of power trip that they are such a high level on an emulated EQ server or do they think they a guild tag earns them the right to be a dick?

I started playing P99 in September of last year and have worked a shaman up to 48. After nearly 10 levels of trying to get Canni 2, I finally got my last piece today thanks to some awesome people. As I get a port to South Ro (thanks again Report) and get to TD, a member of FE named Gnomercy is sitting there killing Oowomp.

I ask politely in tell AND say if I could please use him for a turn-in quick. I get no response but about 15 seconds after my tell Gnomercy comes over and claritys me then sits down. A few minutes later, Oowomp spawns, I get up to hail him, and Gnomercy beings to kill him. I say "Thanks again dick" which some how sets off a rant of epic proportions from him/her.

After telling me I was impolite by using calling him/her a "dick" I get told something random about a monk with jboots in my guild then to lick his/her ass.

I can honestly say in all my years of playing EQ, you Gnomercy are the biggest douchebag I have ever met. To intentionally kill a mob in front of me because you can't wait 10 seconds for me to turn-in 4 items is a joke.

I hope the rest of your guild has a lot more character than you do because you are an absolute joke of a person.
Sorry to see this kind of behavior from a Forceful Entry member, but it's hardly a surprise. Forceful Entry started out, and was openly recruiting douchebags who were denied entrance to TMO. They are the bitter leftovers of trash that try to raid the high end raid scene. I'm sorry that you were put through such a bad experience and hope that you got your spell.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry to see this kind of behavior from a Forceful Entry member, but it's hardly a surprise. Forceful Entry started out, and was openly recruiting douchebags who were denied entrance to TMO. They are the bitter leftovers of trash that try to raid the high end raid scene. I'm sorry that you were put through such a bad experience and hope that you got your spell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinlulz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naw bro that was Gnommercy.. He is some tmo trying to ruin Gnomercy's rep.
He doesn't represent FE...he'ts talking about a Gnommercy in TMO...different guy...

Quote:
Merkk fizzles.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:04 PM
Sarnak

Eccezan, I'm a rare frequent to RnF, but TMO has taken more of my rejects than I've taken from you. Just saying... Tell Puyi and friends I say, "Hi"
Old 03-24-2013, 08:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortiiss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He doesn't represent FE...he'ts talking about a Gnommercy in TMO...different guy...
lol you guys are doing a bad job at spinning your way out of this. The OP said Gnomercy, not Gnommercy...he also said the guild that Gnomercy was in was "FE" not TMO, so what else are you trying to do than spin your way out of a terrible experience with another terrible "Forceful Entry" member?
Old 03-24-2013, 08:06 PM
Kobold

Sorry to see this kind of behavior from a TMO member, but it's hardly a surprise. TMO started out, and was openly recruiting douchebags who were denied entrance to FE. They are the bitter leftovers of trash that try to raid the high end raid scene. I'm sorry that you were put through such a bad experience and hope that you got your spell.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry to see this kind of behavior from a TMO member, but it's hardly a surprise. TMO started out, and was openly recruiting douchebags who were denied entrance to FE. They are the bitter leftovers of trash that try to raid the high end raid scene. I'm sorry that you were put through such a bad experience and hope that you got your spell.
I see what you did there.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:09 PM
Kobold

I don't know what to believe any more, but FE would never wanna grief anyone's player experience on p99. Sorry to the OP if this happened and Eccezan stop spinning.

Quote:
Merkk fizzles.
Closed Thread