Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 06:43 PM
Sarnak

Default FetLife - Human beings Fail at Life

There are some serious pockets of humanity out there in the world folks.

What the fuck is the matter with people? I see girls being tied up and placed in a bathtub and "mock drowned" and these living genetic garbage get off on this shit?

Having hooks in your nose and eyelides and mouth and having someone pull on them and wreathing in agony is a turn on to these mentally deranged whores?

Being suspended from hooks, "rape play" with a guy in a full rubber suit with only holes for his eyes, being whipped till your back is deeply lacerated and bleeding profusely....
How much fucking abuse did you have to receive as a child to think any of this shit is sexually stimulating?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH PEOPLE?
Old 05-07-2013, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Why don't you climb down off your high horse there, Prudence.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:48 PM
Sarnak

You would say that about someones outrage on genocide. "Woah bro, relax....people just like differnt things man, some like to slaughter people by the millions, an some like to play the guitar...all the same thing man."

Fuck you
Old 05-07-2013, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

you forgot beastiality, very disturbing to see army wives turn to the family dog when their husband is shipped out.

really the only thing i have a problem with, dom and torture is fine by me. Its not my thing but ya know to each their own.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 05-07-2013, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You would say that about someones outrage on genocide. "Woah bro, relax....people just like differnt things man, some like to slaughter people by the millions, an some like to play the guitar...all the same thing man."

Fuck you
LoL What?!?!?
Old 05-07-2013, 06:53 PM
Sarnak

You have a problem with fucking a dog....but not someone torturing another person? Is this the consensual argument?

A man in Germany consented to being tortured/cannibalized and then killed but that did not keep him from doing a life sentence. Just because you can find some insane piece of genetic garbage to let you lacerate their back with a whip and drown them in water, doesnt mean that it is any less morally/ethically bankrupt and wicked and appealing to the lowest ideas of degenerate behavior.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:54 PM
Sarnak

Call me crazy but i tend to care about human suffering more than a dude fucking a dog....but maybe I am just bat shit insane.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

As long as all parties involved consent to the act of their own free will. I believe every person has the right to live the way they want.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 05-07-2013, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Call me crazy....I am just bat shit insane.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As long as all parties involved consent to the act of their own free will. I believe every person has the right to live the way they want.
Whether or not someone should have the right to do something is an entirely different argument and being a libertarian myself, i would not pass a law to tell someone they cant do this.

However, being a libertarian does not hinder me from casting a value judgement on wicked and immoral behavior.
Closed Thread