Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 04:51 PM
Fire Giant

Default GM's having fun in vegas= FFA. FE Guild Leaders train at rage fire,

Pictures of event: http://imgur.com/a/iKfF5
Logs of event: pastebin.com/2apZmhLR
FE involvement: Goodies, Imba, Unbrella, Sveth, Ploktor, Fllash, Raymore, Getsome, etc.

Synopsis:

I log in to find rage fire alone in lair. I call sworen, he logs on, we buff, we move to turn in.... to our surprise Rage Fire attacked us! Forceful Entry decided to pull him to the bottom of the zone and do the turn in there, with fire giants up. This of course is fine; but it comes with the risk that someone may FTE him before they actually have someone in the lair to do the encounter. They of course did not.

We engage knowing nothing about FE's turn in. Five minutes later they come in crying foul, slinging curse words, etc, etc. "Way to represent you're guild, qq, qq, tears galore." Even though we had FTE, even though they don't get credit for turning in a pearl when they aren't even in the lair to engage (because we would have beat them to it if they had done it right), we decide to be nice, and let them have it.

I log; but unfortunately for them Ploktor is such a special player (and not in a good sense) that he brings in a massive train of LDC to train his officers. Such skill. They of course die. We log back in, start rezzing, get ready to engage, and Imba and Raymore come flying in to get FTE with a naked getsome.

So I log again, thinking props to them, that is a clutch recovery on their part, we lost, what ever. But again, they fail. Imba gets feared into giants. They all die.

We then log in, engage with no FE in zone. Five minutes later, Unbrella logs on his monk (who has been banned before for training trak), comes in and drops an entire train specifically on Noobs.

After asking some of their players how they can think themselves justified to act in such ways; and their response was that the train was caused by lazyeyes getting feared while also Imba was feared. This absolutely did not happen. Lazy died in the lair to the AE. They will not have proof of it. Snackies was in lair fd and watched the whole thing go down. Its simply the only thing they can come up with to tell themselves that its not their fault. They really aren't that bad.

Anyways, i normally don't rnf. But I also haven't ever been totally fucked by other people to this extent. When they ninja loot during raids its not quite as personal. Or if both sides have accidental trains of trakanon / fear, etc. That is one thing. I don't hold FE players responsible for stuff that happens on raids. Shit happens, not all of it is intentional. But what happened yesterday was intentional. It was done by an ex-officer, for the benefit and furtherance of the aim of their officers (Goodies, Sveth (sloan i guess), Imba (shinko), etc, etc.

This free for all bs has to stop. This isn't VP. It isn't even fear or trak.

Dolic
60 Bard
Old 05-16-2013, 04:52 PM
Fire Giant

First from cell phone.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

How many FE will get suspended from this I wonder?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 05-16-2013, 05:00 PM
Fire Giant

The answer to this question is that embittered by multiple levels of failure, FE turns to despicable and desperate acts. The fall of IB all over again, ninja looting and brazen training. Fail guild is fail.
Old 05-16-2013, 05:04 PM
Kobold

SOMEONE CALL THE PRESIDENT
Old 05-16-2013, 05:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enroth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Epic Piece Camp Rules

When it comes to an NPC such as Ragefire or other raid level NPC for the Epics they are handled the same as other encounters using a combination of the PNP rules:

Examples:

Triggered spawns:
Whoever hands their items into the ragefire human has triggered the encounter and their guild/raid force would receive the right to go first in that instance.

This rule would apply as well:

The hand in of the quest item triggers the initial mob and his death triggers the dragon. Both mobs belong to that force for 1 attempt or 20 minutes.
Dolic & Sworen are cheaters. Learn the rules.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planar Protector

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZQx4ZW9sPzk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZQx4ZW9sPzk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SOMEONE CALL THE PRESIDENT
Quick get Blink to DDoS the server!
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 05-16-2013, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dolic & Sworen are cheaters. Learn the rules.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U attempted and wiped.... learn the rules.
Old 05-16-2013, 05:09 PM
Kobold

all I gathered from this post is that you attempted to kill a mob that wasn't your turn in, while spinning nobody from FE was there to "FTE" on a "spawned mob".
<The Mystical Order>
Closed Thread