Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2013, 05:44 PM
Aviak

Default pvp ettiquite

I'm brand new to red, just started yesterday, and got my mage up to about 7...

Are there unwritten rules in pvp? Should I not just attack got the hell of it? Should I not attack someone exping?

Or just kill em all?
Old 08-03-2013, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

You sound like you're not going to do well here. Start writing your Nilly app now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 08-03-2013, 05:48 PM
Banned

Depends if you want people to group with or not - you'll get the hang of what you want to do, and no one will judge you if you play like an asshole, you'd be the minority if you're a nice guy.
Old 08-03-2013, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

fight dirty
Old 08-03-2013, 07:06 PM
Banned

start on a different server any time here is wasted
Old 08-04-2013, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

There are around 100 players on the box. More lately.

If you kill people haphazardly you will wind up with no friends and no one to group with.

Since it is a good server (FFA) you really get to determine your social standing based on your own actions. There are no people that are flat out your enemies. Even people that kill you on sight initially can be your friends if you want them to.

Its up to you, but people will remember what you did to them, so think about it. Have fun though, don't get serious if you get owned.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 08-04-2013, 12:33 AM
Banned

1. Accuse other player of cheating
2. spam hate and vitriol everytime you loose like you just got murded in your real life
3. qq about being greifed off the box
4. post about it here
5. get camped for being a retard
6. quit the box
7. come back when you aren't afraid to loose
8. ???
9. fail

There is no 3 step program to success here. Either you love it or you don't. You will probably quit and come back later if you love it.
Old 08-04-2013, 01:10 AM
Banned

asshats all asshats
Old 08-04-2013, 01:41 AM
Orc

So far all I've met in game on Red are asshats but I'm still having a blast! Much like boot camp it all depends on your mental attitude going in. I didn't expect carebears and expected lots of jerks and so far no disappointments. Though I will say the night Blue was down I saw/heard more carebearing on Red then I ever saw on Blue here, lol! But that sure ended fast.

As a fellow new player on Red like yourself - don't trust anyone! I already had one high level guy "pretend" like he was going to help out by buffing and healing me after a battle, just to distract me so his low-level hidden rogue friend could sneak behind me for a backstab. Somehow I managed to get away, fun times!

Dalron - Healer of the 25th Circle of Light on Blue
unknown name - unknown class, level and race on Red - Not giving anything away [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-04-2013, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So far all I've met in game on Red are asshats but I'm still having a blast! Much like boot camp it all depends on your mental attitude going in. I didn't expect carebears and expected lots of jerks and so far no disappointments. Though I will say the night Blue was down I saw/heard more carebearing on Red then I ever saw on Blue here, lol! But that sure ended fast.

As a fellow new player on Red like yourself - don't trust anyone! I already had one high level guy "pretend" like he was going to help out by buffing and healing me after a battle, just to distract me so his low-level hidden rogue friend could sneak behind me for a backstab. Somehow I managed to get away, fun times!

Dalron - Healer of the 25th Circle of Light on Blue
unknown name - unknown class, level and race on Red - Not giving anything away [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey Dalron! http://youtu.be/JuVZ6Fx5z8Q?t=23s
Closed Thread