Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 04:12 PM
Banned

Default Acid trip story thread

This is the thread for trip stories. I'll start off.

So me and my buddy Jon decided to take two hits of this acid called 25i at my grandparents farm. We dropped and smoked a cig, about 15 minutes had passed and we didn't really feel anything. We turned on the radio and all of a sudden, stairway to heaven comes on, we start getting that come up feeling, we could feel the acid starting to take effect.
After stairway to heaven was over we walked out to the chickens and just started staring at them, they looked trippy as fuck, like I looked in their eyes and could see their emotions, it was fucking tripped. We were still coming up at this point and walked back to the house, this was about a 200yard walk. About halfway back to the house I got way too heavy and had to lay down in the grass, the grass was moving, like just tingling and growing rapidly, it was probably my favorite part of the whole trip because it was so peaceful, the sun was setting. I could hear the roosters crowing in the background.
It was getting way to intense so I went in the house to watch TV and into the wormhole with Morgan Freeman was on, it blew my mind, after I got through with that little trance, I started peaking everything was moving, It felt as if I had no brain, I was braindead, walking in circles trying to say something but I couldn't. I looked over at Jon and I could tell he was just absolutley losing his mind, lighting the carpet on fire and smilling with his dilated pupils, it was kinda creepy.
I finally came to my senses and sat down, I looked at the carpet (it was long strandy shag carpet) and it was just pulsating and moving, like it was breathing. I didn't pay much attention to it even though it was trippy as hell, I turned the channel to fox news and Shaun Hannity was on and he looked like his eyes were completely black, he almost resembled like a demon, it was scary. I started to come down at this point and went and smoked a few bowls, everything was still breathing outside and the wind was blowing really hard, I can't remember much else of the trip after that.
Last edited by mtb tripper; 10-07-2013 at 06:38 PM.. Reason: a tatertrap
Old 08-22-2013, 05:43 PM
Kobold

Anytime I ever tripped it was with the same friend. He was way more of an expert on drugs and drug culture than I will ever be. We scored a ten strip and split it. We dosed, sat down in the living room, and began to watch Forrest Gump. The movie was kinda fun as we felt it begin to kick in. 30 minutes in we realized we were in for one hell of a ride, cause shit was just getting crazy. Not only was this the most I had ever done at once, but it was also the most potent. I'm talking about the really heady shit that makes you realize what insanity really must be like, not so much the visual (although the tracers and other visuals were pretty decent, too). The whole Vietnam scene in the movie was cool as hell. We started peaking right about the time they are in the bar in NY, and they are counting down to the New Year. Both of our eyes are just as wide as they could be, I felt like my head was doing that shit from Black Hole Sun. As the countdown commenced, I felt like something huge was about to happen. 5........4........3.........2.........1...........

And the motherfucker hit pause. Blew my fucking mind wide open.
Last edited by Klendathu; 08-22-2013 at 05:44 PM.. Reason: grammar nazi made me do it
Old 08-22-2013, 05:52 PM
Kobold

My sophomore year of high school me and two of my friends took a hit in second block, Spanish class, we got assigned a group project of some type don't remember. By the time class was ending we were goin pretty well. Teacher came over to us and asked how we were coming along, I just yelled at her "Get the hell away"!. She just looked at me all startled and back away haha. We had a pop quiz at the end of class, I think all 3 of us just put our names on the paper and looked around for a few minutes and turned in.

Next class was English 10, I had to write a sentence on the board first thing. My sentence started off really small writing, by the end of the sentence the letters took up about half the chalk board. Sat back down and friend sitting in front of me turned around and told me that someone we knew's father had passed away the day before, I just busted out laughing lol, couldn't help it. I felt bad later though! Some other odd things happened through out the rest of the day but i'm tired of typing.
Old 08-22-2013, 05:52 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to papercolor

Haha loved reading these. Last time I dropped I was about 13 years ago with 4 of my best friends ( still best friends ). It was just after senior year got out. We all were at my place, family out of town. After dropping and smoking a bowl we were all sitting in the back patio that is covered in bougainvillea. First friend started laughing staring at the bright purple flowers. By the time he had gone inside due to "too much power" we were all rolling of the floor laughing. Everyone ended up in a separate room doing something different. I decided to enter my closet and take down all my cloths and pile them up. Rolling in my cloths I though it would be a good idea to take off my cloths and add to the pile. Once I was done with this I left my closet in search of my friends to show them how long I could hold my breath and if I stuck out my stomach it made me look pregnant...keep in mind I was naked. I continued this for about 3 hours. I was banned from tripping after that.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Went to a Ratdog show with 2 friends. 1 buddy went off to get acid and comes back. rips off his hit and hands me the strip. me not paying attention just eats the whole strip instead of ripping off and giving last guy his hit. So ended up going back and getting 3 more hits for us to all have 2 hits and then went into show. 3 hours of mindmelting jams then get back to hotel room and Cool runnings is on TV. was seeing trails and streaks from the bobsleds. Loved that movie before but so much after watching it tripping. I have the recording of the concert too and still get flashbacks when i listen to it.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb tripper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(hes full blood mongolian)
Why?
Old 08-22-2013, 06:58 PM
Banned

Went to a Dead show in DC and picked up some LSD. Never made it to the concert, but my friends and I had a blast riding the metro for a couple hours. We made it to the Mall and hung out there. We ended up wandering down to the Vietnam memorial and I could not stop laughing. Noting was funny there, but for some reason I was just laughing my ass off while people were somberly walking around grabbing the names of their loved ones off the wall with charcoal and paper. Vets in wheelchairs, obviously there due to the war... What made it worse was the 3 guys I was with at the time, tripping balls, were Japanese. The more dirty looks we got the harder I laughed to the point I almost wet myself.

I probably got lucky no one beat my ass. lol
Old 08-22-2013, 07:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klendathu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anytime I ever tripped it was with the same friend. He was way more of an expert on drugs and drug culture than I will ever be. We scored a ten strip and split it. We dosed, sat down in the living room, and began to watch Forrest Gump. The movie was kinda fun as we felt it begin to kick in. 30 minutes in we realized we were in for one hell of a ride, cause shit was just getting crazy. Not only was this the most I had ever done at once, but it was also the most potent. I'm talking about the really heady shit that makes you realize what insanity really must be like, not so much the visual (although the tracers and other visuals were pretty decent, too). The whole Vietnam scene in the movie was cool as hell. We started peaking right about the time they are in the bar in NY, and they are counting down to the New Year. Both of our eyes are just as wide as they could be, I felt like my head was doing that shit from Black Hole Sun. As the countdown commenced, I felt like something huge was about to happen. 5........4........3.........2.........1...........

And the motherfucker hit pause. Blew my fucking mind wide open.
lol

If you really want to blow your mind watch Naked Lunch dosed.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csihar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why?
uhm, have you ever met and got to know a full blood mongolian? It's fuckin trippy he barely speaks english
Old 08-23-2013, 12:04 AM
Banned

bumpomatic freight train
Closed Thread