Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2013, 05:09 AM
Banned

Default Exp bonus needed to bolster pop

Since the announcement of a new server red99's pop has plummeted to all time low's, can we get a boost to encourage some more player's to continue playing here?

This has always nearly doubled the pop in the past, and I don't understand the reluctance dev's have always shown to do this, when it has always been so successful in increasing our servers numbers.

Even when blue and red went down, red was down for an entire week yet we got the same amount of days blue got when they were only down a day.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacab-winner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More PvP on my crushbone box than red99 all week, Syft not logging on CB box cause no leaderboard or feigned Nihilum hate.

LOL Feigned nah I really do hate them, and you are the most immature assclown I've ever met in any MMO, you send me msg's non stop when your logged in, Even send me msg's in forums. I've had stalker chicks that have shown less dedication than you.

Join your box lol why so you can voodoo hex my toon's coding in some lame ass effort to say you could kill me lol which would never happen on any server you didn't run.

Face it kid your gonna have to fight me in a world where you don't make the rules. Or keep crying to me in tells like a soggy assed bitch.
Old 09-10-2013, 06:40 AM
Planar Protector

We need something, it's gettin pretty rough around here. A few weeks before the pvp stream I had a reliable grp lvls 1-30 goin most nights, about 10-15 people that played those characters regularly, some might be alts but most were from blue. I haven't even seen the diehards of that crew log in for a few days. That alone is forcing some serious self-reflection. Why am I logging in every day?
Old 09-10-2013, 07:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacab-winner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only because I KNOW you will respond, 100% predictable it's what makes it such lulz.

I get it, you're super emotionally involved in this box an emotional investment that I let go of 2-years ago that 90% of the server gave up on 2-years ago; you roll on the box, inject yourself into server drama that you have no clue about and blindly hate on Nihilum just because they're the only functioning guild on the server... I get it bro.

Edit---

Seriously bro, I could disappear for months and make one thread about you and you'll jump on the chance to respond; I could do it a year from now, that is how invested you are.

You've got to live vicariously through petty drama, with petty insignificant people that will wither away once the new server hits; which in the end doesn't make me the assclown nor the immature one; because unlike you pal I'm not sinking hours of my day into a dead box, with stagnant players, to pad a dead leaderboard to start fights with people that won't even respond to you...

Ever notice that the people who do respond and message you are forum trolls that rarely if ever log in? lol, non-factor status.
I think your mentally retarded my time played is low as shit compared to everyone here. I ignore 80% of what you say and doesn't stop the tidal flow of tells, ooc and msg's from you. Not to mention all the threads you create on my behalf.

Your like a drama tranny with crush

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-10-2013, 07:19 AM
Planar Protector

We need teams with faster leveling and iooookip9o0u
Old 09-10-2013, 07:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Ever notice that the people who do respond and message you are forum trolls that rarely if ever log in? lol, non-factor status.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

still wts syft's pickles.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Old 09-10-2013, 11:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We need something, it's gettin pretty rough around here. A few weeks before the pvp stream I had a reliable grp lvls 1-30 goin most nights, about 10-15 people that played those characters regularly, some might be alts but most were from blue. I haven't even seen the diehards of that crew log in for a few days. That alone is forcing some serious self-reflection. Why am I logging in every day?
Same, I had a steady friend list in the 1-45 crowd of upwards of 35 players online and around 17 online throughout the day at all hours. Since the announcement. Everyone 1-50 has pretty much disappeared I ll be lucky if I can /who all friends and see 3 people online....

Most just left waiting on the new box why lvl to 1-50 here struggling lfg when there will be a new server with a fresh start... someday... I wish more people would play.
Old 09-10-2013, 11:59 AM
Banned

exp fast enough, people are either going to play or not
Old 09-10-2013, 12:01 PM
Banned

Syft trolling abacab
Old 09-10-2013, 12:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my time played is low as shit compared to everyone here.
less than a month ago you posted a thread about how you play 10+ hours a day because you are so successful and don't have to work.
Closed Thread