Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2013, 08:44 AM
Aviak

Default The rebirth WoW

instead of keep hijacking the other thread i make a new one.

Welcome to The Rebirth!

The Rebirth is a blizzlike realm celebrating "Vanilla" WoW. We are only 1x rates, now and forever, as that is part of the real experience. Content is very solid and improving. Our feedback allows us to consider ourselves the best and we know you will agree. We currently are gaining population at a very good rate. There is raiding on both faction sides up through Onyxia, including MC and ZG. BWL has opened its doors and Razorgore awaits you.

Join the server and enjoy what real WoW used to be, meet some new friends, relive your past, create the character you wish you did but never had the chance to. Enjoy a cloud-hosted, extremely stable realm 24 hours a day 7 days a week that has always been and always will be, FREE. Our Website and full forums (still being tweaked) are at http://www.therebirth.net/

If you are looking for help regarding the installation and setup of the client use the orange button on the top right on the website which leads you to:
http://www.therebirth.net/PlayNow
You'll find some useful tips as well.

If you are looking for any specific question about the server, have a look here: http://www.therebirth.net/Help

New Alliance guild coming up to night for all new starters to run dungeons and WSG with the new horde guild Revival. 7-8GMT time.
Old 09-24-2013, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Website is down, might try it again later but it did seem quiet when I tried it Stylez :/
Old 09-24-2013, 05:25 PM
Banned

Alizee is pretty hot.
Old 09-24-2013, 07:21 PM
Banned

I actually just started playing an undead warlock. Having just joined the server and "The Revival" guild i can say its pretty amazing at how well done the server is.I started 2 days ago and i haven't experienced any server dc's or lag spikes like you experience on molten or emerald dream. The server pop is small, was like 200ish on horde side tonight around 8pm but there were 30 online in "The Revival" guild, all within 1-25 range.

Come check it out if you guys want a true wow classic experience with no lag and server stability.

IGN: Malicre, Undead Warlock
Old 09-24-2013, 07:35 PM
Fire Giant

I played this server a little bit here and there. It's pretty well done!
Old 09-25-2013, 01:05 AM
Sarnak

Yep, I like the server a lot. It is probably the best Vanilla WoW server as far as coding and everything. The biggest downfall is the population (which is actually probably more due to the fact that it tries to stay strictly classic as far as lvling). The population basically got destroyed because within the first few months of it starting, Scriptcraft started with their auto-lvl 50 crap and attracted all the people who didn't feel like "the grind, lol" of wow.

I have a 60 lock and a 52 warrior. I got on a few days ago to check it out. Seems that they are advertising more for it now, so hopefully the population starts growing more.
Old 09-25-2013, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

pop. wont grow, find a 'new' vanilla server and get back to us, shit leveling speed with dead pop = garbage server
Old 09-25-2013, 01:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacebar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, I like the server a lot. It is probably the best Vanilla WoW server as far as coding and everything. The biggest downfall is the population (which is actually probably more due to the fact that it tries to stay strictly classic as far as lvling). The population basically got destroyed because within the first few months of it starting, Scriptcraft started with their auto-lvl 50 crap and attracted all the people who didn't feel like "the grind, lol" of wow.

I have a 60 lock and a 52 warrior. I got on a few days ago to check it out. Seems that they are advertising more for it now, so hopefully the population starts growing more.
Agree with the coding statement, never understand why the population on that server ended up so piss poor. Emerald Dream is sporting 2k+ on the weekends easily, and there is no shortage of US guilds there.

I'll have to change my realmlist one of these off-nights and check it out again, 60 rogue and 5X mage collecting dust for ages now.
Old 09-25-2013, 05:09 AM
Banned

Just did a level 1 hogger raid with the gm staff and about 30 others, the reward was the alliance stormwind or the horde frostwolf tabards.

Come have fun with us!
Old 09-25-2013, 11:11 AM
Aviak

The revival guild is spot on right now, Yeah population still low, but its going up.

Always said it was low but a well scripted and coded server, was never trying to con anyone. So knunckle go away!
Last edited by Stylez; 09-25-2013 at 11:16 AM..
Closed Thread