Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2013, 06:27 PM
Banned

Default Nihilum Boards are a LIE!

So after flaming Tune about how he never killed me after dedicating hours and hours trying in ooc one day!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Tune decided to sink lower then the MQ using piece of pond shit he is and just added a kill on me by editing the boards!

Here's how the board read a few weeks ago!

And here's what the boards look like NOW!

So once again Nihilum proves they are the most dishonorable lying scum on the server willing to go through any lengths to prove they can PvP, even editing the boards they run with lies!

So what else did they edit on their boards, how much is truth or fiction, guess we'll never know!
Old 10-06-2013, 06:30 PM
Banned

P funny
Old 10-06-2013, 06:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 9.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
syft is v immersed.
So your saying I'm lying cool! Then have Tune prove me wrong and post the screenshot of him killing me!
Old 10-06-2013, 06:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 9.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as a health professional, i think u need 2 go talk 2 somebody and maybe get on lithium.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
as a health professional, i think u need 2 go talk 2 somebody and maybe get on lithium.
Soooo as usual your trying to derail the point which is you guys edit the truth on your boards!

That's pretty pathetic man, don't offer to host boards and than doctor them!
Old 10-06-2013, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

haha that editing gonna be alot of work lately
Old 10-06-2013, 06:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Wait so your guildmate changes the boards to add a kill on me that never happened, and I'm the immersed guy who needs to seek help LMFAO!

Old 10-06-2013, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

I checked every log I have and everyone confirmed the kill by 3 separate logs.

[Wed Sep 18 03:31:04 2013] [PvP] Syft <Darkenbane> has been defeated by Tune <Nihilum> in Ocean of Tears!

Also when you edit a image make sure to save it in the same pixel quality as it was before. Other wise the image is slightly off (blurry) and makes it easy to identify as being photo shopped...
Old 10-06-2013, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Am I the only one that would find great joy in expunging Syft from the leaderboards altogether? Make it happen, Nilly. You'd practically be handing him the chair + noose.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I checked every log I have and everyone confirmed the kill by 3 separate logs.

[Wed Sep 18 03:31:04 2013] [PvP] Syft <Darkenbane> has been defeated by Tune <Nihilum> in Ocean of Tears!

Also when you edit a image make sure to save it in the same pixel quality as it was before. Other wise the image is slightly off (blurry) and makes it easy to identify as being photo shopped...
LMFAO oh so your saying that after you lied and changed the Boards for Tune your gonna come out and say ohh shit it was a mistake LMFAO!

POST THE SCREENSHOT THEN!

THE ONLY EDITING DONE WAS YOUR BOARDS! SCUMBAG!
Last edited by Syft; 10-06-2013 at 07:03 PM..
Closed Thread