Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 12:35 PM
Banned

Default An Open letter to Tasslehof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not a thief, never stolen in my life that I can recall. Its nice that due to my difference in opinion though that I've been flamed by you zombies, though. I got a few chuckles out of this thread, but to all the pussies that think "finders keepers, losers weepers" is a scummy thought process: you're all probably careless idiots.

Ill really get trolled for this: one time in 6th grade some dude stole my pokemon card binder that was worth probably as much as that Iphone. I never found out who it was but it WAS 100% my fault.that the cards were stolen because I put them in that position. I was irresponsible with my belongings, failed to keep them secure, and an opportunistic classmate of mine capitalized on MY MISTAKE. I don't blame anyone but myself, and the previous owner of that cellphone should feel the same way.

It's sad to know your entire life took a downturn in the 6th grade when your pokemon card collection was stolen. Such a traumatic event like that has shaped you into an jaded young man and it saddens my heart knowing such a fun franchise like Pokemon was at the center of it.

I am currently working out a deal with a member of Azure guard and Nilbog to buy both their Pokemon collections for me to resell. But, in the Christmas season I would like to send YOU Tasslehof these binders of beloved base set pokemon cards. More Charizards then you can shake a stick at!

I understand you may dislike me and my guild and would be hesitant to send me your address (trust me I understand) but I do know we live relatively close to each other.

So how about I wrap these up and we meet in NJ for some drinks on me and I try and undo the damage 11 year old Tassle received from that Pokethief.

It's ok to make mistakes Tassle and it's ok to be the victim sometimes bad things happen to good people, Don't be bitter towards the world you'll just end up repeating the cycle and making someone else just like you.

This is a 100% serious offer buddy.
Old 12-08-2013, 12:41 PM
Fire Giant

I am pretty sure he is going to jump at the opportunity to meet an middle aged man who plays pokeman. I mean, who wouldn't right?
Old 12-08-2013, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am pretty sure he is going to jump at the opportunity to meet an middle aged man who plays pokeman. I mean, who wouldn't right?
Trust me, i'm the one taking all the risk meeting Tasslehof.
Old 12-08-2013, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's sad to know your entire life took a downturn in the 6th grade when your pokemon card collection was stolen. Such a traumatic event like that has shaped you into an jaded young man and it saddens my heart knowing such a fun franchise like Pokemon was at the center of it.

I am currently working out a deal with a member of Azure guard and Nilbog to buy both their Pokemon collections for me to resell. But, in the Christmas season I would like to send YOU Tasslehof these binders of beloved base set pokemon cards. More Charizards then you can shake a stick at!

I understand you may dislike me and my guild and would be hesitant to send me your address (trust me I understand) but I do know we live relatively close to each other.

So how about I wrap these up and we meet in NJ for some drinks on me and I try and undo the damage 11 year old Tassle received from that Pokethief.

It's ok to make mistakes Tassle and it's ok to be the victim sometimes bad things happen to good people, Don't be bitter towards the world you'll just end up repeating the cycle and making someone else just like you.

This is a 100% serious offer buddy.
Tiggles this may be the lolziest thing you ever done.

Well played

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 12-08-2013, 12:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tiggles this may be the lolziest thing you ever done.

Well played
It would be worth the $300+ loss on these cards to fix 15+ years of anger.

It may be because it's snowing out right now, Or my life has taken an upswing in the past few months.

But, I feel the Christmas spirit.
Old 12-08-2013, 12:51 PM
Banned

I hate when my pokemon are pokegone
Old 12-08-2013, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

I used my master ball on zapados [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 12-08-2013, 12:55 PM
Sarnak

What are you getting me for christmas tig?
Old 12-08-2013, 12:56 PM
Banned

Dam you better love n care for him.

Ps. Always thought ash was gay for not banging misty tho
Old 12-08-2013, 12:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are you getting me for christmas tig?
Me responding to one of your posts.

Looks like Christmas came early
Closed Thread