Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2013, 10:44 PM
Kobold

Default Lol, this isn't going to change anything.

The "top" guilds were cheating and exploiting from day one on this server. I guarantee you the next "top" guild cheats and exploits, too.

Lol @ the notion that "the community is going to come together to play nice and share raid content now." False. Just like with cheats and exploits, the "top" guilds before TMO were all about poopsocking and cockblocking, and the next ones will be, too. I also completely agree with a comment I read in some other thread, if Velious is released without raid content it's just gonna bring the poopsocking and cockblocking down to the non-raid scene, which would be totally lame.

What I don't really understand is what is the point of raiding and shit when you're already duping stuff, or vice versa?

Anyway, that seems to be the thing people will do. I'm not here to defend TMO, or pass judgment on them either, as my knowledge of whatever has been going on is limited to what I've read on the forums. What I will say is don't get your hopes up, 'tards, cuz nothing is going to change. I'm sure the server thought it was headed in a brave new direction when IB left for eqmac and TMO took their place as #1 guild.

At least I have an excuse to keep playing Civ V, which has had me hooked this week (BNW expansion makes it really good) instead of logging in to track mobs or w/e else this weekend. Peace, bitches.
Old 12-21-2013, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

Shut the FUCK up
Old 12-21-2013, 10:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shut the FUCK up
Old 12-21-2013, 10:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shut the FUCK up
Damn that was fast, and angry. Do you give it to your dog the same way?
Old 12-21-2013, 10:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartbeats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The "top" guilds were cheating and exploiting from day one on this server. I guarantee you the next "top" guild cheats and exploits, too.

Lol @ the notion that "the community is going to come together to play nice and share raid content now." False. Just like with cheats and exploits, the "top" guilds before TMO were all about poopsocking and cockblocking, and the next ones will be, too. I also completely agree with a comment I read in some other thread, if Velious is released without raid content it's just gonna bring the poopsocking and cockblocking down to the non-raid scene, which would be totally lame.

What I don't really understand is what is the point of raiding and shit when you're already duping stuff, or vice versa?

Anyway, that seems to be the thing people will do. I'm not here to defend TMO, or pass judgment on them either, as my knowledge of whatever has been going on is limited to what I've read on the forums. What I will say is don't get your hopes up, 'tards, cuz nothing is going to change. I'm sure the server thought it was headed in a brave new direction when IB left for eqmac and TMO took their place as #1 guild.

At least I have an excuse to keep playing Civ V, which has had me hooked this week (BNW expansion makes it really good) instead of logging in to track mobs or w/e else this weekend. Peace, bitches.
only if your in it, your attitude will help it come to pass
Old 12-21-2013, 10:49 PM
Banned

going to change alot, mark my words
Old 12-21-2013, 10:49 PM
Banned

already has if you havent noticed. people are getting their final epic pieces, raids are being done people could hardly ever do.
Old 12-21-2013, 10:50 PM
Fire Giant

bunch of bitter ex tmo's promising their vacuum will be filled with a new batch of no lifers

p funny
Old 12-21-2013, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartbeats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn that was fast, and angry. Do you give it to your dog the same way?
I give it to your mom the same way, fucking faggot
Old 12-21-2013, 10:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Shut the FUCK up
Closed Thread