Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2014, 01:11 AM
Large Rat

Default Whats the deal with the assholes on this server?

I tried to start a character and enjoy playing only to be overrun by low level jerks KSing anything I try and kill. Being just general assholes and jerks.

Twinked, overbuffed characters.

I spend 2 mins trying to kill a green gnoll only to get KSd by players 6-8 levels below me one-shotting the mob?

I know I only have the basic scrounged gear and weapons, but this is ridiculous.

And guilds basically encouraging this type of behavior? Reinforcing it?

The "Knights who say NI" specifically. Overrunning BB with uber gear and buffs, I'm level 15, but level 6 players are killing mobs that I pulled in 2-3 hits where it is going to take me many hits with my rusty sword or other basic weapon?

I cannot get anywhere inside BB, so I go outside and the same thing happens but this time from a level 4 "Knights who say NI" asshole named "manaapocalypse", who tells me to get away from his camp as he comes up from behind to KS gnolls I am killing. A level 4 out-killing a level 15? And his so-called "camp" appears to be anything I find to kill.

And he is a mouthy punk. I've had it with the immature assholes that appear to over-populate this server. There's no competing with uber-twinked, over buffed douche bags.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:17 AM
Fire Giant

get good

Blue
: Seniksin | Jarshale
Red: Sieg | Cazissa
Old 01-16-2014, 01:22 AM
Aviak

bb is a mess because people go crazy for gnoll fangs, either petition to see if someone can take care of the KSing or try somewhere else. Plenty of open spawns usually in the catacombs if you're around bb, or the hills, or once you start out leveling there there's the karanas close by too.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:25 AM
Kobold

I am not one to yell for Mamma if someone is not nice to me. But if someone is KS'n your mobs and that's their true intent then I would /petition. From my experience, in honest situations GM's are fair. Iv talked to them about a few people that "looked" like they may be botting. They said thanks for trying to keep the server a clean place. I'm sure they feel same way about twinks over running everything.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:33 AM
Aviak

Some people just wanna watch the world burn.
Old 01-16-2014, 02:31 AM
Planar Protector

Internet anonymity. Can be a horrible thing.
Old 01-16-2014, 03:11 AM
Planar Protector

Whats the deal with the airline food?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-16-2014, 03:21 AM
Planar Protector

Out of curiosity, what is it you as a level 15 player are after in Blackburrow. Most of it is green'd out. If I were a new player I'd likely see a red con player in there and assume they don't need to kill credit on the mobs since they would yield 0 exp and is to ahead and kill them.

But this belongs in RNF and I do hope that your future posts beyond these first two do not start off calling most of the server an asshole. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

PS if you wanted more traction, there are plenty of other guilds that you could have called out that players disgruntled with the current raid scene would have jumped on your bandwagon without giving 2 shits about Blackburrow.
Old 01-16-2014, 03:41 AM
Sarnak

blackburrow is currently in class C rotation. Please wait until it is in class ffa before you attempt to take out class c mobs else you be registered as class c yourself.
Old 01-16-2014, 08:06 AM
Aviak

I would recommend going to Oasis or Unrest and joining/starting a group. You will gain much more experience than killing green gnolls in BB.