Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2014, 12:18 AM
Fire Giant

Default You're ported back to yourself in 1999...

when then game went live and you've forgotten all knowledge of the future except for what you know about EQ now.

How do you rule Norrath?
Old 01-17-2014, 12:24 AM
Kobold

Keep quiet about everything known from the game, so the mysterious feeling of EverQuest that gave its Immersion is still kept within the players
Old 01-17-2014, 12:25 AM
Banned

The same exact thing would happen again.

I would spend about a year leveling up a Wood Elf Ranger to ~22, then my mom would stop paying for it and I would be forced to go outside and do sports things and other real-life activities with actual, alive, present human beings.
Old 01-17-2014, 12:25 AM
Fire Giant

predict EQ's future to everyone who will listen in game and on internet forums

once the machines take over the world youll be known as the oracle and everyone will look to you for guidance
Old 01-17-2014, 12:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portasaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I would spend about a year leveling up a Wood Elf Ranger to ~22, then my mom would stop paying for it and I would be forced to go outside and do sports things and other real-life activities with actual, alive, present human beings.
Took me months to level a bard to 35, then got sick of dying in Lower Guk from song aggro and decided to keep hopping to new servers they put up (Lanys, Luclin, Tholuxe, Antonius Bayle (EU), Kane Bayle (EU), Venril Sathir (EU) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])

...wasted so much time playing every class to 15 or something [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-17-2014, 12:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portasaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thisx100,000,000. All classes to 12-15, Bard to 29, Rogue to 23. Nothing could change.
Old 01-17-2014, 12:47 AM
Aviak

I'd be lovingly arguing with my IT manager dad.. Yes, Everquest will last forever! Really, it will. Nothing will replace it! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I never will forget the day when he first told me about a cool and upcoming game.

I'd also be showing my little sis how to play.

Sigh... Days gone by.
Last edited by Kluren; 01-17-2014 at 12:48 AM.. Reason: Forgot a word
Old 01-17-2014, 02:24 AM
Aviak

Make a necro and beat furor to first worldwide level 50.
Make a warrior and a raiding guild and box 3-4 clerics.. FArm mobs like tmo use to here.. Rmt... Invest money irl into atvi.. Profit
Old 01-17-2014, 02:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazcar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make a necro and beat furor to first worldwide level 50.
Make a warrior and a raiding guild and box 3-4 clerics.. FArm mobs like tmo use to here.. Rmt... Invest money irl into atvi.. Profit
Old 01-17-2014, 02:30 AM
Fire Giant

I'd 2 box invis pull fungi tunics and pee into bottles 24/7 until they nerfed it. Then I'd RMT the money and invest in WoW. Then I'd hire hot female maids with steady hands to shave my balls and massage my feet all day.
Originally -
Reiguy of Fennin Ro
Tyvix Rex of Sullon Zek.
Closed Thread