Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2014, 05:34 PM
Sarnak

Default Apparently nostalgia is worth hundreds of thousands of plat these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriedpast
Quote:
Originally Posted by AexDestroy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriedpast
Assuming you have a druid?

I could include VS legs as part of a trade, which are a skin like diamond click. A very useful replacement for the better robe of the spring to retain that functionality to farm/stone/PL/whatever with ease.

Cheers man

Bp.
Whats the considered value towards the trade?
I'm not interested in dealing with you the moment you have said that.

Sorry mate, I don't do business with wiki price people and guys who care more about a value in plat than a value to their char/in game/nostalgia.

Apparently the protocol these days is to just blindly accept trades, whether or not you are aware of the value of a trade.

"ASKING QUESTIONS?!!! ZZAAHHHH RAGE QUIT THIS TRADE NEGOTIATION AHHHHHHHHH"
Old 01-24-2014, 05:42 PM
Banned

Yeah nah.

Was having a shit day, you were on the receiving end of a whole few hours of EC fuckwits wasting my time.

But I'll pass on the robe now. Nice to see some true colours of your personality come out, it seems I was right. Just another twit.

Also it would of been easier to say 'nah mate, stripping my Druid so only interested in X' and is have a robe, because I have plenty of other shit and plenty o plat. Going straight for the value of it showed me your cards, not the kind of person I deal with.
Last edited by Buriedpast; 01-24-2014 at 05:45 PM..
Old 01-24-2014, 05:44 PM
Kobold

this is a bad thread

you should feel ashamed of yourself
Old 01-24-2014, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Finding RNF section is apparently hard.
Old 01-24-2014, 05:50 PM
Banned

Quite hard, give the guy a break though. No one gets this upset without other shit going on IRL etc.
Old 01-24-2014, 05:54 PM
Fire Giant

What a moral quandary we have here! A quagmire of the utmost intellectual concern.

Isn't that old idiom coming to mind? One man's trash is another man's treasure?

How does one value pixels? By weight? By luminosity? By time invested or gratification received?

Tis is not nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or would you take arms against your seas of trouble?

For this, friends, is the rarest of displays, the lightest of weight on the soul made stone of unending pressure on the mind. The winter of your discontent has, herein, been made glorious spring by the summit of this thread.

Please, dear friends, consider the exchange of your words to be that of an exchange of immaterial goods; of shallow pixels given depth and longevity by memory and clicking hand.

Also, you could always keep this shit in PMs.
Old 01-24-2014, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriedpast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah nah.

Was having a shit day, you were on the receiving end of a whole few hours of EC fuckwits wasting my time.

But I'll pass on the robe now. Nice to see some true colours of your personality come out, it seems I was right. Just another twit.

Also it would of been easier to say 'nah mate, stripping my Druid so only interested in X' and is have a robe, because I have plenty of other shit and plenty o plat. Going straight for the value of it showed me your cards, not the kind of person I deal with.
Wait. So you rage out on some guy because you were annoyed by a bunch of other guys, but him reacting to that is HIM showing HIS true colors?

You just fucking blew up on some warrior in class forums who was asking an honest question about evasive vs. defensive too. YOU are the fuckup here.
Old 01-24-2014, 06:03 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriedpast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah nah.

I totally get what you are saying, I remember getting my first bronze weapon and being really stoked about it, that being said I will trade you a few bronze weapons for the clickie legs.
Old 01-24-2014, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
YOU are the fuckup here.

/nod
Old 01-24-2014, 06:05 PM
Banned

Angsty/touchy individual fighting over pixels has a TMO hater sig.

Preaches caring more about nostaligia than platinum/pixels, gets mad when it is brought up.

Didn't see it comin'.
Closed Thread